Owners of pirated VCDs, beware

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
if they lower the price for the original CD/VCD/DVD....
make it more competitive....
then ppl might pay a little bit more for a better quality stuff....

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Even our ministers' families/kids will be caught too!
"cakap tak same bikin"= NATO= MY GOV Agency.

I pay my income tax!!!
I voted!!!
Wanna catch me???

BTW, aren't we supportting Made in Malaysian goods by buy those DVDs?
If imported, then I can understand....:biggrin:
belilah barangan buatan malaysia... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
using pirated media is not a right thing in anywhere, anytime. You know I know. And now, peoples are asking the gov to legalized piracy, wtf? :rofl: Then those Canadians and some other countries' people must shoot their gov because an imitation ipod is illegal in their country :rofl: if you are not a joker, I don't know what else should be the best description. Last time got a ZTH member invented a fold-able hanger, if some other people copy his idea then please tell me if it is fair to him.

I admit that I also buy pirated copy of medias. But I'll at least try my best to buy original. If you can't afford and have to live with piracy, it is your choice for whether continue to steal or rather die also won't steal. Vote out a gov in order to legalized something which is illegal, what attitude is it? Are you a human or animal?

Read today's Chinapress. 5 members of a criminal group PCO Boy had been shot and died. One member's sister attempt to kill herself and also her 4 young children. One of the HINDRAF leader said, if the woman died, HINDRAF will bring the coffin to parliament for protesting against the police for killing her brother who was one of the criminal. Long story see below.

I don't know wtf wrong with me. Am I being too outdated or too stupid to follow the laws. Why everything turn up side down nowadays? Doing right things need to be punished and doing wrong thing need to supported? When something happen, why people always don't wanna face the fact? in stead, hurting others to defend own benefit? Next time, if someone rape your gf or wife, then said who ask your beloved one grown up so beautiful and don't put pad locks on both places that can be poked in. How you are gonna answer? Oh, at that time is different, because it direct involved with your benefit, so everyone must follow the laws. With such double standard thing, WTF we need judge for? WTF we need laws for? WTF we need a country for? What tomorrow's world will become? Really sad to look at this type of attitude. I tell you what, I'm not a saint. But in my eyes, with such attitude, don't die also no use. No money tall what enjoy, talk what entertainment? Work for it else just go rob people. No balls to hold weapon and now wanna miss use the voting power to make selling robbed items to be legalized. kaninia, hope you have an expensive DSLR and tomorrow got stolen or snatched. Don't complaint people if people do that because no money to pay car installment. while the old scooter collecting dust at the house garage. You know what is shame or not? You are not only making yourselves looks ugly but also make the rest of innocent Malaysians being labeled as uncivilized citizen of a no laws country.

Anyway, this is not the only thing to be sad off. Hundreds of idiots like you appear every fcking day. I can't do much. I just hope my so 'uncivilized' and rude wordings can slap on someone's face and wake up more hopeless people (I wanna use hopeless cunt actually). Beh tahan. read the news and forget about these stupid & selfish people.

ChinaPress.Com |

痛心胞弟伏誅
姐偕4子女服毒
(巴生12日訊)上週被警方殲滅的“限制居留仔黨”5匪,其中一名伏誅的匪徒蘇南登,其胞姐疑不堪喪弟之痛,今早竟偕同4名年幼子女服下除草劑集體自殺,被送院搶救,危在旦夕。

這名家庭主婦在今早8時許,趁家人不察時,先喂孩子喝巴拉圭(Paraguay)除草劑,自己隨后喝下,一家五口毒發嘔吐,被其胞妹發現,送院搶救。

一度情況危殆

為母者西達蘭峇蒂一度(33歲)情況危殆,其內臟被毒藥侵蝕受損;長女達西妮(9歲)和獨子古肯德仁(5歲)則在緊急加護病房救治。

其次女烏莎拉妮(7歲)和幼女哈威(3歲)情況較穩定,在兒童病房留院觀察。

西達為上週日被警方殲滅的悍匪蘇南登胞姐,死者在9兄長姐妹中排行第8,西達排行第3。

據瞭解,姐弟倆關係要好,西達無法接受喪弟事實,終日以淚洗臉,而決定與子女服毒尋死,黃泉之下與弟弟相見。

警方接獲投報后,派員到事主家裡調查,並起獲一個除草劑空瓶。

警方非常重視此案,並以企圖自殺角度處理此案。

加埔國會議員瑪尼卡今午1時許,親往上述醫院了解及慰問家屬。

興權會:若婦女不治
抬棺到國會抗議警方

興權會領袖烏達雅古瑪說,若攜兒女服毒自殺的婦女不幸逝世,該會將把她的棺木抬往國會大廈,抗議警方殲匪的舉動。

他說,一旦該名婦女證實不治,興權會將與家屬建議抬棺抗議的行動,征求他們的同意。

他說,警方開鎗射斃5名匪徒,造成其中一人家屬服毒自殺,除了透過上述行動抗議外,沒有其他方法反映確實情況。

西達脫離危險期
指被鬼怪上身

西達蘭峇蒂于週四傍晚蘇醒過來,並暫時脫離危險期,她在醫院病床上接受警方口供調查時,聲稱自己被鬼怪上身,“它們”要她全家人一齊死!

西達說,她從馬六甲到來出席胞弟的喪禮時,遇上哪些“東西”叫她去把除草劑帶回巴生,然后與孩子們一起自盡。

她也說,她不曉得自己做過什么,直到在醫院病床醒來,才知發生大件事。

她傷心哭說,一切都不關她的事,都是那些“東西”在搞鬼,而且,現很擔心孩子的情況。

疑過度思念亡弟

“媽媽帶你們去見舅舅!”

西達胞妹峇娃蒂在巴生中央醫院受詢時說,其姐在服毒之前向子女表示,要跟他們一起去見舅舅(蘇南登),只有死了,大家才能見面。

她說,姐姐趁家人不注意跟孩子一起服毒,當時她看到孩子不斷嘔出青色的液體,姐姐手持瓶子灌飲毒藥,她趨前阻止不果,馬上送他們入院。

“醫生證實他們喝下的是巴拉圭除草劑,我們相信西達是過度思念弟弟而做傻事。”

她說,西達和蘇南登關係密切,最后一次見面是在三四個月前,當獲悉后者噩耗,西達每日傷心痛哭。

瞞家人偷買除草劑

居住甲州的西達,日前和丈夫馬尼馬仁攜同子女,到巴生出席弟弟的葬禮,原訂週四返回甲州,豈料突然服毒尋死,令家人始料未及。

其父親南峇迪指出,西達中毒較深,傷及內臟,醫生表示她可能只存活3天,生存幾率渺茫。

他說,西達一家六口在這期間暫住另一名女兒住家,出席本月9日葬禮后返回馬六甲。

他說,家裡沒有除草劑,她飲下的那瓶除草劑是瞞著家人在外面購買,藏在背包裡。

他說,家人擬就兒子蘇南登被警方射斃一事採取法律追究行動。

瑪尼卡抨警貿然開鎗

加埔區國會議員瑪尼卡譴責警方,在面對匪時不應像對待動物般,貿然把他們射斃。

“我不是在偏袒任何罪犯,但警方適當的做法是逮捕和提控他們,警方殲滅匪徒事件偶有發生,最常被射斃的是印裔罪犯。”

他說,蘇南登一週前被警方開鎗射死,令家屬面對壓力,相信西達承受不了流言蜚言的壓力才尋死。

另外,國大黨加埔區部主席T.甘尼森說,一家5口服毒自殺事件為警方殲滅匪徒案衍生的悲劇,家人認為死者沒有犯罪。

他建議警方在展開逮捕行動前公佈通緝犯的消息,讓家屬知道有關罪犯被警方通緝,以免事發后互相指責。

疑除草劑加糖騙孩子喝

西達胞妹峇娃蒂懷疑胞姐在除草劑裡加糖,以致孩子誤以為所喝的是咖啡,而不以為意。

她說,除草劑的顏色黑如咖啡,而且味道非常濃烈,小孩子肯定不會喝下去。

此外,她說,由于胞姐和弟弟感情要好,弟弟被鎗斃后,姐姐一直都很傷心,更曾告訴她夢見弟弟叫她一起走。

“姐姐還曾和孩子說,要帶他們到弟弟的世界去,姐姐原訂今天(周四)要回馬六甲,而且情況並沒有異樣,家人萬萬沒想到她會帶孩子自殺。”

記者下午到加埔7哩的住家現場時,大門深鎖,屋裡沒人,而左鄰右舍親友皆在事后才知道發生大件事,紛紛趕來了解。

他們對此自殺事件不清楚,還反問記者究竟發生了什么事?

卡立:5匪涉逾30宗劫案

雪州總警長拿督卡立接受《中國報》詢問時說,被警方殲滅的“限制居留仔黨”5名伏誅匪徒, 是雪州警方9宗劫案的通緝犯。

他強調,警方不會濫殺無辜,這個悍匪黨涉及雪隆一帶逾30宗的打家劫舍案。

卡立是對加埔國會議員瑪尼卡指警方在這起殲匪行動中,貿然開殺戒,引起其一死者家屬集體自殺一事,這麼回應。

他說,警方已將此服毒案列為企圖自殺案件處理,而且有關自殺行為與警方殲匪行動,根本是兩回事。

他說,若家屬不滿及要起訴警方,他也沒話可說。

新聞背景
與警駁火 5匪被殲

本月8日,雪州警方瓦解“限制居留仔(PCO Boy)匪黨”5名匪徒包括綽號PCO Boy的首腦人物哥溫登,在警方殲匪行動中伏誅。

另4名死者分別為(1)爾比西拉達,綽號“爾比”、(2)威蘇令干阿摩,綽號“威蘇”、(3)蘇南登,綽號“蘇南”及羅拉登、綽號“羅干”。

這起警匪街頭駁火戰于凌晨約12時半,在加埔衛生市雙溪哥拉曼路上演。

匪黨5人當時共乘一輛轎車,路經上述地點時被警方截查,匪徒拒查還向警方發難,試圖開車撞警車而逼使警方還擊,車內5名匪徒被殲斃當場。

遭警方殲滅的匪黨,其中首腦人物是限制居留犯,警方相信他們在雪州一帶 幹下數十宗搶劫案。

警方在匪車搜獲一支雷明登手鎗和6把巴冷刀、劍和武士刀,相信劫匪當時計劃當晚干案。

伏誅5名劫匪為慣犯,其中一人綽號PCO Boy有13項犯罪記錄。”

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Im not supporting pirated VCD or DVD, but this thing is a bit absurd. Catch the buyer, not the seller. Later almost 90% malaysians have no money or all in jail coz owning the pirated vcd.

G so scared or hard to catch the DVD seller? A question mark here..

If we are so advanced, like the cable tv technology, we can use on demand or pay per view option (astro dont countlah, not up to the par) we would not have pirated vcd or dvd problem like nowdays.

Some people in G are not aware of such technologies.. see their background...then u know..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
we can.... vote them out in the next GE
Don't mean to dilute your hopes but voting in this country is a little bit of a rubbish. Parties who have lost everything can eventually win back something, for the reason of wrong calculation of votes? Tell me just how fucked up is that (pardon my language). Yes, voting can change something but too bad, our country is still just as corrupted as before. Same shit, different day.

k_takuya,
since when our country is advanced? Our country is advanced perhaps in the rubbish category. Nuff said.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
guys this is just actions...showing to international community and ppl in this business that government do take actions....but its all facade...piracy been here for ages....every other months we saw big shake ups...but its allways there....reasons why is...a speaker which represents intelectual rights for company like sony pictures, columbia pictures, microsoft, etc. said that they lost estimated almost USD 4B because of pirated industry in Malaysia...

and that is my friends meant that USD 4B of our country money not going out from Malaysia and still circulated inside the country economy....

not halve bad for a stoopid "gomen" dont ye say?

anyway some think that ohh lets vote this clowns out next elections....find with me.....but which clowns we gonna put next? i prefer clowns who have experience in entertaining me then clowns who cant even make a bad joke....psshhh

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
hi Saga Continue , i agree with u lar. they really good at sandiwara.
but everydays see the same joke also boring, can change some actor then we evaluate whether he can fit for oscar prize.

cheers

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Xtec....ohh we did change actors dont we...but not the main role laaa....the one in Penang is not bad.....but the one in Kelantan Kedah and Selangor im not laughing at all....these ppls were saying im "hollier then tho' " before they become gomen....but apparently they are more or less the same and some area are worst...do u know why Anwar become financial advisor to Selangor Government? Because Khalid Ibrahim spend almost 900m more then budgeted last year...and state reserve when they takeover is 1.3b....u do the maths....im not so sure how much state is making under his administrations but i believe not more then what he have spent....thats why Anwar become advisor coz this gagap MB cant do the job properly...

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
Gagap :rofl::rofl::rofl:, tat why ppl came out YB=yang berhutang.

btw boleh land need a miracle to happen, else hopeless.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
the basic fundamental is not very right if i may say... the importation and excise duty is way too high for our VCD and DVD and BlueRay etc movies...

on average..our original DVD costs RM 70 - 150...am i right ?
look next door to Singapore.. original and sometimes you might get special edition or exclusive versions of DVD at SGD 25-50....

Look..if you worked and earned SGD..then the relative value of original is so called cheap...but if you earned RM and spend the money on original..you could actually buy 3 DVD in Singapore if you worked and spend there !!

relative value = 1 RM = 1 SGD... since we earn and spend in our own country. :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am planning to take my diploma in automotive/motorsport. I understand that overseas studies is better, but I dont have that much money so I wish to know some good schools here. Im more of a hands on than book/theory person. I did some search, and so far TOC (the otomotive college) seems like the choice i would make, as it has motorsport course. But than again I also have read some reviews of it which is doubting me. I was wondering whether there is any other college that provide the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience