Owners' career

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Hey guys,

We've known each other for quite sometime but i don't think each of us knows what we do for a living. It'll be interesting to share what's our day to day job and also to motivate ourself to reach greater heights in life. so I start with myself.

i'm currently heading the operations of an oil & gas company providing offshore safety maintenance.. very interesting job.. this is what we supply, service and maintain so that people on the platform can evacuate safely in an event of emergency..it is called a LIFEBOAT... not a submarine as many would think. hehe..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
are you promoting your business here?? heh heh just kidding. well i'm a civil engineer by profession. i'll try to post some pics of my project later

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Lightningfield, u maintain safety equipments eh. Great, becoz i often see that type lifeboat is available onboard Oiltankers. Always wanted to ride in that boat. I am a ship-shore personnel in an Oil Terminal and manage roadtankers.

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Hi...I'm currently involve in the tourism industry, it's totally world apart from automotive industry where i once work. My previous job was at Proton R&D as Ride & Handling Engineer...it was a very exciting job coz I worked hand in hand with Lotus Engineering tuning suspension/chassis of Proton cars. I also conduct driving training for proton test drivers. Tourism's not that exciting but I'm used to it now. I'm working as a general manager at Rainforest Resort Taman Negara. Been fully active in the company late 2005 till now. It's not a big organization but in Taman Negara, the resort has the most number of rooms. If anybody interested to go to taman negara just let me know...anyway there's a good stretch of winding road on the way to the resort...

New Photos of the resort here...
Login | Facebook

website
Rainforest Resort Taman Negara
Taman Negara Resort: Rainforest Resort Taman Negara Pahang Malaysia

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Lightningfield, u maintain safety equipments eh. Great, becoz i often see that type lifeboat is available onboard Oiltankers. Always wanted to ride in that boat. I am a ship-shore personnel in an Oil Terminal and manage roadtankers.
yup i do service the lifeboats on oil tankers/vessels from shipowners like MISC etc. come to east coast and i can bring you for a ride in the lifeboat during our sea trial testing.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Hi...I'm currently involve in the tourism industry, it's totally world apart from automotive industry where i once work. My previous job was at Proton R&D as Ride & Handling Engineer...it was a very exciting job coz I worked hand in hand with Lotus Engineering tuning suspension/chassis of Proton cars. I also conduct driving training for proton test drivers. Tourism's not that exciting but I'm used to it now. I'm working as a general manager at Rainforest Resort Taman Negara. Been fully active in the company late 2005 till now. It's not a big organization but in Taman Negara, the resort has the most number of rooms. If anybody interested to go to taman negara just let me know...anyway there's a good stretch of winding road on the way to the resort...

New Photos of the resort here...
Login | Facebook

website
Rainforest Resort Taman Negara
Taman Negara Resort: Rainforest Resort Taman Negara Pahang Malaysia
patut laaaa DC5 dia camber depan -4 n daily driven somemore. ahahahaha. come. we rempit at rompin's long stretch of road. :thefinger:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
so let me update this is getting interesting....

lightningfield - oil and gas
massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector
fuazuri - commercial pilot

hey guys expand the list......

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

one of my recently completed project :)

fuazuri

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008

massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

walawey my career already mentioned even before i posted..thank you..

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
boulala
slick
NFS
hasukyo

all in IT sector. and with most money to spend on their car. but still not fast. ahahahah.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector
boulala- IT sector
slick - IT sector
NFS - IT sector
hasukyo - IT sector

woahhh we got so many IT guys here!!!

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
yup i do service the lifeboats on oil tankers/vessels from shipowners like MISC etc. come to east coast and i can bring you for a ride in the lifeboat during our sea trial testing.

Alright cool :biggrin:, i bet it must be shakey riding the smaller version of the lifeboats. East coast i belive u are based in Tanjong Gelang area right?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector

Thats a damn nice jetty, where its at subcon?

Cichot

Jan 22, 2010
Klang
I'm just a Dispatch boy. So i'm the smallst person in this forum la ye??

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector
boulala- IT sector
slick - IT sector
NFS - IT sector
hasukyo - IT sector

woahhh we got so many IT guys here!!!
Yep banking sector...
Strategic Planning for Financial Sector focusing on Payment Systems to be specific... :sleep:

:biggrin:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
@massive

i give you a hint..its located in kedah!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows when Perodua is likely to upgrade or replace the Viva ? I read somewhere that Viva may be replaced in late 2013.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience