Over 3 years.... so fast...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Hey guys remember the daytime TTT we held 3 years ago? hahaha. I was just organizing my photos and stumble to it. hahaha. Just had to post it up for old times sake.:_: The cool weather makes for some sentimental shit.

BTW the old place was torn up last year. Should a condo being build there i think. It would be great if we had a morning TT like this again. Must come out for some sun tan once in a while la. hehehe.

Last edited:

sunnymz

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
s.alam/jb
when will be the next...?
i wanna join.. i have seG already...
heheheheh

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
Hehehe. dun la mess with my head Blackie. hehehe. That time got some stoopid bumper i repaired with hammer! The car is still like in the picture. Got la upgrade a little of the stock parts. But generally the same lor.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
wahhhh dem nice loh.. dat time my car still de old color pearl white and OZ rim.. ehehehehehehee.. now changed a lot.. eheheheheheh... but dem nice la looking back at the old photos... ehheehehehehee!

Great job mike!

Regards,
Mike

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
3 years go so fast. I thought it was like last year only. Damn after looking a the file properties only notice. Sifoo Yolk also there, but he so smart, he hide become cameraman. But if he didn't, then we cannot have memories like this liao. Gotta thank him for that. hehehe.

If time and schedule permits, then maybe we could have another one of these sessions. I mean its more feasable compared to an outstation trip, where many would FFK. At least morning breakfast those who FFK sure those who cannot wake up!!! hahaha.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
3 yrs ago keivnc's monster was in awesome shape.. shiny shiny 24x7..
but since he sold the car, i still occationally bumped into that monster car..
but drive by some unappreciated young chap.. the car looks dirty and ugly
(some patches here and there i guess due to accident..)...
pity kevinc wasted his effort to make that car looks great.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
Well can't really tell the new owner what should do with the car. I mean he sold it, and all the maintenance and all is the new owners responsibility. Yes its a shame the new owner only drives the car for his own reasons. Kevinc now is Honda liao. hehehe.

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
last time i remember zth members..

got netmatrix,blackie,yolk,trd16v, then got this funny fella kekeke i dunno now lost in space,then got sagalution,te27levin, nos7agte...then got one sifoo rajin posting acoustic..now more new members..what happen to the senior members ah..

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
20vturbo said:
last time i remember zth members..

got netmatrix,blackie,yolk,trd16v, then got this funny fella kekeke i dunno now lost in space,then got sagalution,te27levin, nos7agte...then got one sifoo rajin posting acoustic..now more new members..what happen to the senior members ah..
modifiying thier family :shades_smile:

net, now can we see ur pics 20 years back :X-:...

memories still remain...that time i'm still driving my Lancer A174...heeee...

P/S : I hate the Gatsby BANNER..."buat saya terkejut" when my mouse accidently cross over the banner...damnnn...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
Me 20 years back?! That time me still on bicycles la. hahaha! Last time always fine tune my mountain bike (till it got stolen). I tested it with a fren on EX5. Max speed is only 45km/h. Hahaha. Good enough i think. But no tour de france stuff la. Then i have this crazy hybrid bike i made from scraps here and there. It has a racing bike frame, BMX head and uncle bike handle bars and wheels. No multi gear cogs. That time, it was THE ride in my area. hahaha. It had a wacky turqoise and lavender paint. The bike is still around, albeit rusty like hell.

That was 20 years back. I never was a motorcycle guys. Still dunno how to ride one!! I straight away jump to cars.

I dunno if you could spot one guy (david) trying to steal the 2 pot celica brakes from that Black monster. hahaha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has revealed two new Evora's for this year's Paris Motor Show following an accidental leak just about a week ago. The Evora S and IPS (Intelligent Precision Shift or "automatic transmission") will officially be a part of the Evora range after the official unveiling in Paris.

The Evora S...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience