OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

All Other Stuff

OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

Bought from this seller 2-3 years back. Ask him some question regarding diluting the Otter color.
We can use either alcohol/spirit that we can buy from hardware shops, very good after sales service.

wan_aiman

Jun 24, 2006
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

bro how long bole tahan that color...what happen...if i basuh or else....ur color bole ilang or what....pls reply im interested

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

Bought from this seller 2-3 years back. Ask him some question regarding diluting the Otter color.
We can use either alcohol/spirit that we can buy from hardware shops, very good after sales service.
Thanks bro :proud:

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

bro how long bole tahan that color...what happen...if i basuh or else....ur color bole ilang or what....pls reply im interested
You have PM..

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

Im changing to new number 0132494370

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have the folowing problem. I have bouth the alarm a cupple jears ago.(4jears) at a dealer in holland. it was installed in a old corsa.(wife's car) when the car went to the junkjard i removed the alarm.
In this time i moved to a diverend house. so the original box and munual where trown away by my wife!:banghead:

I whent back to the dealer for a new manual so i could install it in my own car. unfurtuntly the dealer dousn't exist anymore.:mad:

I tride to find the manufacter of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience