OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

All Other Stuff

OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

hello there im very much interested, once applied does it fade away if i apply dashboard cleaner or polish after it fully dried ??
Thx for ur interest..dont worry this otter brand will not peel off after u apply to ur dashboard..we also recommend u to apply dashboard protection spray or cleaner after u apply this otter..to make it ur dashboard more shining.. thx.

rizkhan2882

Feb 12, 2005
jay bee
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

good day bro.. can u pm me method of payment n total for the stuff. i want black color one. tq

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

good day bro.. can u pm me method of payment n total for the stuff. i want black color one. tq
PM sent..thx.

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

NEW PRICE!!!
BLACK COLOR : RM30
PROTON GREY COLOR : RM35
DARK GREY COLOR, : RM35
EXTRA DARK GREY COLOR : RM35
BROWN COLOR : RM35
NET : 280ml

Last edited:

tao_k

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

can it be applied to chrome surface material or high temperature material i.e exhaust system? how high it can resist the heat?

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

can it be applied to chrome surface material or high temperature material i.e exhaust system? how high it can resist the heat?
for chrome surface or high temperature we have other product call OTTER® Head Resistant Gelpaint 600 C (Contained silicon polymer resin in gel form, provides excellent rust corrosive and color retention and film integrity for working temperature up to 600 C or 1200 C. No peel off, or flake. Ideal for engine, exhaust system, undersealand engine rubberpipe).
Price rm25 for 60ml.thx

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

NEW PRICE!!!

tao_k

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

for chrome surface or high temperature we have other product call OTTER® Head Resistant Gelpaint 600 C (Contained silicon polymer resin in gel form, provides excellent rust corrosive and color retention and film integrity for working temperature up to 600 C or 1200 C. No peel off, or flake. Ideal for engine, exhaust system, undersealand engine rubberpipe).
Price rm25 for 60ml.thx
Are u sure it is 60ml? is it about the size of poster color bottle?.. how large the area can be covered by 60ml?

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

Are u sure it is 60ml? is it about the size of poster color bottle?.. how large the area can be covered by 60ml?
Yup...for OTTER® Head Resistant Gelpaint 600 C we just have only 60ml...
attached here is the sample...

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

NEW PRICE!!!

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

NEW PRICE!!!

rossi46

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006

best price pls....

customtech

Aug 29, 2009
sarawak

can u provide me a catalogue of what you have?.. are u the distributor or the dealer?.. if distributor.. i would like to know bout the requirement and details that i need to know.. thank you.. PM me for my msn.. thank u

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

can u provide me a catalogue of what you have?.. are u the distributor or the dealer?.. if distributor.. i would like to know bout the requirement and details that i need to know.. thank you.. PM me for my msn.. thank u
PM sent..
check ur inbox bro.Tq.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia (MMM) embarks on its latest 4X4 adventure with the newly-launched Triton with MIVEC Turbo Diesel, showcased at the Mitsubishi Triton Extra Hardcore roadshow. The event made debut on Oct 1-2, 2016 at the Outdoor Carpark of Setia City Convention Centre.

The Mitsubishi Triton Extra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience