OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

All Other Stuff

OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

ISWARA LE

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Visit site
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

hope can cod at subang airport, if can by today, i'll wait u until 5pm

Last edited:

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

hope can cod at subang airport, if can by today, i'll wait u until 5pm
bro..give me ur phone number for full arrangement.
My area at Kelana Park View, Balai Polis Kelana Jaya or Giant.
Thx.

Last edited:

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

currently so many people selling same product and same weight with me..so i must follow the market..
NOW MY PRICE DROP TO RM40 ONLY.
TQ

Last edited:

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

Another Ottercolor just sent using poslaju to W.P. Labuan...
Thx for the buyer...cheers!!!:biggrin:

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

All PM Sent!!!

jouhanna

Known Member
May 22, 2006

hello bro:wavey:

i interested in your product.
how to buy?
PM me details the price and how to pay.
i am in melaka btw

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

hello bro:wavey:

i interested in your product.
how to buy?
PM me details the price and how to pay.
i am in melaka btw
PM Sent!!!
thx

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

another edi post to seremban n kajang and cod 1 to bangsar...
thxs

kimmizul

Oct 14, 2008

bro..can use one for any materials like leather, plastic, rubber, PVC and etc.or different types for different materials.

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

bro..can use one for any materials like leather, plastic, rubber, PVC and etc.or different types for different materials.
This otter can use for multi purpose..One to All..no diff types for diff materials.Otter can use for all type materials/surfaces...for more info pls msg/call me at 0133216079..
Thx

nicholas1007

500 RPM
Mar 20, 2006

i wan to put cover the color onto my satria windows rubber lining on the outer side can or not??
can pm me the best price to PENANG. thx.

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

i wan to put cover the color onto my satria windows rubber lining on the outer side can or not??
can pm me the best price to PENANG. thx.
PM sent..thx

Master[QQ]

Jan 3, 2009

Bro!!! Do u provide the painting service using this Otter PRODUCT?

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

Master[QQ];3390336 said:
Bro!!! Do u provide the painting service using this Otter PRODUCT?
edi pm u bro..thx

wormyx

Known Member
Mar 2, 2008

hello there im very much interested, once applied does it fade away if i apply dashboard cleaner or polish after it fully dried ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thinking of the extreme here, but which mechanic(s) in the Klang Valley area would be recommended / highly recommended to consult when it comes to performing engine upgrades?

Which mechanic does the ZTH regulars approach when they have the $$ to change their car's engine?

Would like to upgrade my 1.6 auto to a 1.8 auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience