Original E-EK9 silver

alwjmonster

Known Member
May 12, 2009
Subang Jaya
hereticalvoices.blogspot.com
hi guys is this a real deal? i've called up the guy so called zack for more info about the car, and he said the car is with AP and unreg.. just need to check with jpj puspakom to be register for 1st owner.. and zack is not the direct owner to deal with.. the real owner was a friend to him, and he said the owner brought it back from japan, and he refuse to give me his friend phone number, coz i thought it would be good to deal with direct owner.. and i actually requested him for a few photos of that ek9 just to make sure it's a real deal, then he promised but till now i asked again him, he said he needs to wait his friend to send him the photos (in my mind, probably the car was not wit him coz he couldn't get a photo) the car stays at johor, taman daya. I could have go to johor checking out the car, but unfortunately i stay wayy too far. (from subang) i really want it badly!! AND AGAIN after refresh my mind.. i think it was a scam..
- what do u guys think? RM45k for an unreg real deal EK9 is way too cheap and it's too good to be real.. and zack explained himself is a car dealer.. how the hell can a car dealer know that the market for an ek9 can be cost 70k+ while he only sell 45K for peanuts.. IS IT A SCAM OR REAL DEAL?? what do u guys think?

here's the link-
Honda ek9 type-r - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
too cheap... i would doubt it

best way is to look at the chassis number on the firewall... the blue tag can bukak pasang easily....

if ur itching for an EK hatch... id just settle with converted ones... u prolly get a better overall package

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
last time I've tried calling zack before on other cars

these are probably SG-registered cars, which were brought over to JB.
If it is a SG car, it CANNOT be registered here. Ppl would probably just buy the whole car and strip for parts

If it's really a Japan unreg car, then it may be a gem!
But do be careful :)

alwjmonster

Known Member
May 12, 2009
Subang Jaya
hereticalvoices.blogspot.com
hi romen, the zack u called before is it with the same number as i mention one? today i could have drop by johor for viewing car.. but i feels that's alot of suspicious things he is trying to hiding.. soo i still being reality.. how can a car dealer selling 45k while he know it can cost 70k+ easily.. doesn't make sense

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Why do you want it badly? Because its cheap.....not only cheap but dirt cheap. Deep in your mind u know that it actually costs a lot more for this car. So now u can decide whether to let your greed get the best of you or you can judge and make a wise decision regarding the purchase.

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
i dont think its a local AP.because i've already call the seller, n he said that "kene kawtim dgn JPJ"..in this case, u cant register it in malaysia, unless like he said, kawtim dgn jpj..how to kawtim, i have no idea.n for me, the price for this car is high because a friend of mine, bought 1 car original ek9 (cant register on the road) at only 25k.but for sure, the car only use on track.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
FORGET abt it!dun look 4 trouble!really want an EK9?pay mkt price 4 it,IF u can find 1.....if not,settle 4 a converted or get a 2dr EK/EJ chasis n convert urself...dun 1na put any1 down but all I can say is again,FORGET abt dis deal!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
definitely a scam. ask yourself, would u sell ur car @ 45k when the market price is around 70-75k? not to mention, ppl would be willing to pay that price for that car..

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
i dont think its a local AP.because i've already call the seller, n he said that "kene kawtim dgn JPJ"..in this case, u cant register it in malaysia, unless like he said, kawtim dgn jpj..how to kawtim, i have no idea.n for me, the price for this car is high because a friend of mine, bought 1 car original ek9 (cant register on the road) at only 25k.but for sure, the car only use on track.

U're rite...for track use(cant be registered) only EK9,Evo3,DC2 just <25k...:smokin:

fishpimp

May 7, 2009
interested in offroad ek9.Where can i lay my hands on one.Any recommendation