Option Malaysia magazine

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Did anyone know what happened to the magazine? I was buying it for almost every month but it seems that recently I can't find it on sale anymore since January. Is it discontinued?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Did anyone know what happened to the magazine? I was buying it for almost every month but it seems that recently I can't find it on sale anymore since January. Is it discontinued?
Google their contact and call them. I used to get free from TOC....:driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Until when they stopped giving free to you?
Is from TOC not Option. Option gives to them I think for their students and my daughter gets them for me....hahhaha She graduated last year so seldom pop in to TOC already.
This week I think she giving career talk there, will ask her to check if she got time....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is from TOC not Option. Option gives to them I think for their students and my daughter gets them for me....hahhaha She graduated last year so seldom pop in to TOC already.
This week I think she giving career talk there, will ask her to check if she got time....:biggrin:
Get a few for me too bro hahaha! Give a talk? Thought she graduated? xD

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
eh, I thought TOC never accept female as their students.....

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Put SF's Supra on show also :biggrin:
if got driver and supra car...then must have also umbrella girls...:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If get paid i dont mind geh hahaha!
Not paid as she is in TOC alumni committee also....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

eh, I thought TOC never accept female as their students.....
Accept, is that girls not taking interest in TOC only. My daughter's senior year before her already graduated now working for BMW

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Everyone went out of topic now. :rofl:

Is it because your daughter is the only girl studying in TOC? So, TOC want to attract more girls to join by asking her to give talk. :biggrin:
Nope, she should be the 4th or 5th girl thru' the years who graduated.

Maybe not many read Option. Best bet to google their contact and call them....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not paid as she is in TOC alumni committee also....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Accept, is that girls not taking interest in TOC only. My daughter's senior year before her already graduated now working for BMW

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Nope, she should be the 4th or 5th girl thru' the years who graduated.

Maybe not many read Option. Best bet to google their contact and call them....:biggrin:
Working at BMW? In technical stuffs or office?

4th or 5th girl who graduated is still considerably low for a college.

I find it surprising if not many read Option because local tuning magazines like Hypertune, Gilakereta and so on can survive for quite long. Option is suppose to be a very famous tuning magazine and I've learned a lot even from a few issues that I bought since last year.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Working at BMW? In technical stuffs or office?

4th or 5th girl who graduated is still considerably low for a college.

I find it surprising if not many read Option because local tuning magazines like Hypertune, Gilakereta and so on can survive for quite long. Option is suppose to be a very famous tuning magazine and I've learned a lot even from a few issues that I bought since last year.
Option is actually a very good magazine. Only issue is that most of the tunes are in Japan. Ahahaha.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Option is actually a very good magazine. Only issue is that most of the tunes are in Japan. Ahahaha.
At least we can learn how good a particular model can be after it is tuned by the Japanese tuners. If we can get the same parts, perhaps we can achieve something similar.

There are also sections in Option where they taught me some basic stuffs. Like explaining engine cooling, types of suspension with wheel, clutch, LSD and so on.

I regret that I missed those earlier issues from 1-8. I only started buying at issue 9. Now they somehow stopped at 20. I haven't finished learning... :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask izit legal to install HID from outside??? still thinking whether to install onot,cos i see alot ppl havin it..n it looks reallly nice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience