Opinions on this gaming issue

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
damn talking about Dota, u reminded my college days where one of my friends n one who fought if he lost DOTA.

I did join the game n had fun but that boy was serious until in class can still fight and beat my other friend... I wonder how is he...
These type of people dont deserve to play with people. They are better of playing offline games. Such as games like GTA V online, I bet he will be pissed off with the other people as well. Kinda IQ and EQ low to me to fight over a game.

Another best example is the Pirate King on Facebook. Friends can totally end friendship when their precious island blow into nothing left...

To me, if you can't take it. Don't bother playing with people. Stick with offline games such as candy crush or whatever. At least you will only be pissed with yourself for losing the game.
btw the friend who gets angry when losing seems to lose contact and i never knew anything about him except his friend (a girl btw). She also takut friends with him.

My other friend who won and got beaten is currently bestfriends with me. He stopped playing on9 games due to the amount of hackers cheating and stealing things from his profile. He is a smart gamer. Now he is playing those RPG card games also those boardgames. Meet friends and myself.

btw i would thanx to FVEL for the advice, i blocked No 1 n No 2 contacts me regarding on the events that was made (He doesnt bug like no 1). I slowly leaving the team. I can others also moving out slowly.

Also a group of old friends from the old days called me, they told me they are having a reunion at a go-kart track (blastacars i guess plus those are drifting go carts) and invited me.. so we meet and have fun there. I rather spend on the real thing than the online gaming.

thanks everyone here

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
btw the friend who gets angry when losing seems to lose contact and i never knew anything about him except his friend (a girl btw). She also takut friends with him.

My other friend who won and got beaten is currently bestfriends with me. He stopped playing on9 games due to the amount of hackers cheating and stealing things from his profile. He is a smart gamer. Now he is playing those RPG card games also those boardgames. Meet friends and myself.

btw i would thanx to FVEL for the advice, i blocked No 1 n No 2 contacts me regarding on the events that was made (He doesnt bug like no 1). I slowly leaving the team. I can others also moving out slowly.

Also a group of old friends from the old days called me, they told me they are having a reunion at a go-kart track (blastacars i guess plus those are drifting go carts) and invited me.. so we meet and have fun there. I rather spend on the real thing than the online gaming.

thanks everyone here
I spy a boardgame kaki. What do you usually play?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
u guys sure off topic one... now got lots of boardgames cafe...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Chess game is good. Use your brains a lot.....:driver:
So whoever lose in chess, means the other party brain is not that good? LOL

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Chess? I'm an expert in playing chest with breasts.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you're a crotch-rocket fan and depend highly on Shell's motorcycle oils to keep that engine well maintained, then this should pique your interest as Shell Malaysia is in the midst of organising two exciting consumer activities that will run concurrently this year.

<!--more-->First up is the Shell Advance ‘Key to Freedom’ that will seek to reward four loyal customers with a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience