Open Track Day on 29th NOv 2009

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
looks like luck is really not on my side,AGAIN...forced 2 leave by 3.30pm coz my alternator belt snapped!damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
had awesome fun :D
apologies for causing the 3rd red flag; took a swim in the gravel @ T15 :s

the Gods were good to us, the rain only came at 530pm!!

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Yeah! no sun no rain.. rain only after 5pm.. i think some1 have bomo!

Akuma, can't fix on the spot? nowonder can't see you after my laps! but you still can jump in to our cars mah!?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
benzer,
how 2 fix on d spot?no1 has a spare belt n my engine bay is freaking tight...went straight 2 my mechanic,even he had a hard time installing it....n i need 2 drive back 2 Kuantan mah?might as well fix it ASAP while d shop is still open.....

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
i Apologize as i spun at T10 & T14 & T15
It's an AWESOME track day...anyway i am d green myvi...sorry guys

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
d sky is clear now..even had time 2 visit a car wash just now....

just came back frm Tmn Sri Muda Shah Alam.saw a few low loaders n a few track cars lining in front of a femes workshop....beware of dat pink DC5 track car....insane FAST!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

h3id3rn,
ei,1pm Dengkil,ok?in case clement din inform u
woit akuma you from sri muda is it??? i leave in the workshop area on weekends hahaha:rofl:

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
Yes overall a great track day! Best weather, not too sunny, and best part although there were signs of dark clouds, not a slight drizzle until after 5pm.. horay! hehe

To those that spin out, no worries, better spin out in track than spin out in public roads...

Just want to point out that ppl must adhere to track rules especially when it comes to flag's showing.

1 yellow eg was sprinting in the main straight when red flagged. And then he made a u-turn into pitlane and drive opposite direction in the pit lane. That's plain wrong...

A lot of ppl still exit pit and crossing the white line into the track. Even though there is no car incoming, please stick to the rules.

Red flag, dont overtake and speed. Just chill and cooldown and pit in until green is back on.

Everything else is great, except the amount of debris on the track. My windscreen ate 1 stone.

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
...very nice event,weather yesterday :proud:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
There was one old skool beemer drifting at most of the corners. I was sitting beside the marshal at turn 2. Heard from his walkie, "Ada bmw lama main drift...tolong tengok dia" LOLs!

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
dawg: ouch, is the crack repairable?

ariel: yes superb weather :D

egie: LOL it's the 2 door greyish gold car, right? He did try pretty hard, went out at T9 in front of me.. luckily he's fine :)

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
romen_, the crack should be repairable. nothing major just a size of smaller than 5c circle. hope wont grow larger haha..

there was a nice toyota that was whistling its way thru the straights. is that the signature 20v engine? or supercharger sound coming from it?

saw a lot of photographers, can post pictures ah?!?!

samson

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
nice to see so many nice cars being driven instead of parked at some valet parking spot..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
romen_, the crack should be repairable. nothing major just a size of smaller than 5c circle. hope wont grow larger haha..

there was a nice toyota that was whistling its way thru the straights. is that the signature 20v engine? or supercharger sound coming from it?

saw a lot of photographers, can post pictures ah?!?!

Are you talking about the nice BLUE SEG???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was sifting through various würth catalogs trying to find information about the so called autofoam. Appearantly würth does not make any product called autofoam. They do have a two component pu foam in their US catalog, but it comes in a 7 oz mixer/injector so that is not the autofoam.....

Well it seems that würth's 1K assembly foam (item number 8921551 in the Turkish catalog) has exactly the same technical specifications as autofam as given in the autofoam website. I'm going to try and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience