Open Talk: Nengun Performance in Malaysia

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Buyee charges a lot. Got my Raybrig H4s from there. Costed around RM 140-160 in the end. Heh. Only done it because no one sells Raybrig here anymore, and me being a desperate fanboy. The amount of parts there amazes me still. :rolleyes:
Go thru' Wrong connection will kena chop nicely.....:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Yep proxy. YJA definitely needs a proxy for us oursiders.

No one go to Japan mah.. I'm used to paying proxy charges already :bawling:

but if the correct barang arrived safely, timely and in good condition.....then I think it is worth paying the money. Most important, the buyer satisfied.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
but if the correct barang arrived safely, timely and in good condition.....then I think it is worth paying the money. Most important, the buyer satisfied.
Time totally depends on the shipment within Japan. Once it leaves Japan it's EMS so I'm fine with it. As for product condition, Japan hasn't let me down so far. Used stuff included. Have seen stuff here sold as new in worse conditions. Aha.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Eh? Proxy as in middleman? Or proxy means something else? Sorry.. abit bodoh here..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sometimes buyer had to pay a lot more....becoz there are cases that proxy bidders that are the sellers, or connected to sellers oso.....

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
sometimes buyer had to pay a lot more....becoz there are cases that proxy bidders that are the sellers, or connected to sellers oso.....
Have to be careful also when it comes to proxy. But then most proxies would buy from any site in their active countries so I don't think it's that big of an issue. Also need to know who you buy from. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Have to be careful also when it comes to proxy. But then most proxies would buy from any site in their active countries so I don't think it's that big of an issue. Also need to know who you buy from. :biggrin:
For those purchases, I usually do only if got family and/or friends residing in that country. Buy online and ship to their local address, then only see how to bring back. Most of the time is when they come back, then is free shipping.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
For those purchases, I usually do only if got family and/or friends residing in that country. Buy online and ship to their local address, then only see how to bring back. Most of the time is when they come back, then is free shipping.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
That one different matter already lahhh. Lol

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yeah, but if the barang is needed desperately.....then cannot wait until the relative/friends come to visit malaysia...

christ

Aug 23, 2007
Has anyone tried buying things from Nengun before?
Quite tempted as they have quite a decent selection of parts which can't be found in Malaysia anymore

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Has anyone tried buying things from Nengun before?
Quite tempted as they have quite a decent selection of parts which can't be found in Malaysia anymore
heard good things about them some years back from local peers, not too sure how they are these days though

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifu,

i would like to swap engine 4g92 dohc with ngv.

how much the price and what thing do o need to take care.

thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience