Open Talk: Nengun Performance in Malaysia

Buyee charges a lot. Got my Raybrig H4s from there. Costed around RM 140-160 in the end. Heh. Only done it because no one sells Raybrig here anymore, and me being a desperate fanboy. The amount of parts there amazes me still. :rolleyes:
Go thru' Wrong connection will kena chop nicely.....:banghead:

Yep proxy. YJA definitely needs a proxy for us oursiders.

No one go to Japan mah.. I'm used to paying proxy charges already :bawling:

but if the correct barang arrived safely, timely and in good condition.....then I think it is worth paying the money. Most important, the buyer satisfied.

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
but if the correct barang arrived safely, timely and in good condition.....then I think it is worth paying the money. Most important, the buyer satisfied.
Time totally depends on the shipment within Japan. Once it leaves Japan it's EMS so I'm fine with it. As for product condition, Japan hasn't let me down so far. Used stuff included. Have seen stuff here sold as new in worse conditions. Aha.

Ryuuken

Apr 2, 2011
Eh? Proxy as in middleman? Or proxy means something else? Sorry.. abit bodoh here..

sometimes buyer had to pay a lot more....becoz there are cases that proxy bidders that are the sellers, or connected to sellers oso.....

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
sometimes buyer had to pay a lot more....becoz there are cases that proxy bidders that are the sellers, or connected to sellers oso.....
Have to be careful also when it comes to proxy. But then most proxies would buy from any site in their active countries so I don't think it's that big of an issue. Also need to know who you buy from. :biggrin:

For those purchases, I usually do only if got family and/or friends residing in that country. Buy online and ship to their local address, then only see how to bring back. Most of the time is when they come back, then is free shipping.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
For those purchases, I usually do only if got family and/or friends residing in that country. Buy online and ship to their local address, then only see how to bring back. Most of the time is when they come back, then is free shipping.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
That one different matter already lahhh. Lol

yeah, but if the barang is needed desperately.....then cannot wait until the relative/friends come to visit malaysia...

christ

Aug 23, 2007
Has anyone tried buying things from Nengun before?
Quite tempted as they have quite a decent selection of parts which can't be found in Malaysia anymore

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
Has anyone tried buying things from Nengun before?
Quite tempted as they have quite a decent selection of parts which can't be found in Malaysia anymore
heard good things about them some years back from local peers, not too sure how they are these days though

dear sifu,

i would like to swap engine 4g92 dohc with ngv.

how much the price and what thing do o need to take care.

thank you