Opel Community Forum

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Hi there..

Any Opel owners wish to share their experience etc? All opel models are welcome to post in here..let us share everything since opel nowdays is a rare spesis in Malaysia. :hmmmm:

Fyi

Im driving Opel Vectra B 1.8 year 1997. It is great family car and sporty in one.. I had no major problem with this car untill now. comfort reliable and interior still in perfect condition for 13 years old car.. all still in stock condition except sport rim. The color still in original gold...The design of the car from the exterior and interior of view is quite good and sometimes an eye catcher. Fully maintained at Ecotec Sunway under Mr. Amir..Never breakdown at the moment (thank god) or any major issue on the said car except that the light bulbs tend to need replacement quite often. Is is sturdy and strong car, made to be very comfortable a smooth to drive..It is a heavily built car, with enough space inside to travel for long distance. It is powerful engine and the automatic transmission still good and smooth and ice/snow mode or sport mode still can be use!

For the fuel consumption is not really good because of heavy body. But its really worth for the German engineering and cheap 2nd car value to anyone who wants comfort and the feeling that you’re safe in it.

The details of the car are as follows:
- oil using Castrol Edge Full synthetic and bardhal oil addictive (service every 7,000km)
- Continental 195/15/60 tyres
- Millage 190,000
- Full security 3M film
- Major problem so far none

Tear and wear after 13 years (restoration)
- change new radiator
- new battery
- new customade water piping (original is from rubber) and some call octopus hose behind the engine
- new air cond compressor
- top overhaul, new gasket
- new engine sensor
- new fuel pump
- new tail lamp
- others still in original condition
- timing belt every 60,000km

hmm that all for now...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

with the election coming soon and alot of new cars coming to our market this year, do you think it is a good time to buy new car now ?

not about expensive conti cars but models like proton or jap made.

i was browsing thru mudah and saw proton giving huge discounts for 2012 car. quite tempting to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience