On Sale GTR R34 V SPEC II Nur

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Dodgy, dodgy.... Nur's were manufactured in 2002. So technically, this car shouldn't have been able to be brought in to Malaysia after 2007 (referring to the 5 year law we have). :biggrin:

v3nom0us

Nov 22, 2008
Yep i agree wit you , It has a new owner now though bound on a ship to KL. :biggrin:

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
this car sold already? y i still saw 1 v spec ii nur at falida motor? or is another one? or the custormer send back to here?

Bump: this car sold already? y i still saw 1 v spec ii nur at falida motor? or is another one? or the custormer send back to here?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
The deal was canceled and that's why the car still around in KK!! The dealer is asking RM320K few weeks ago and scared away the potential buyer which happen to be my friend...crazy pricing...during fair asking RM280K after the fair went up to RM320K!! :confused:

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
is it the one r34 v spec ii nur at falida motor now blow engine before? ur friend wan to buy? i saw semperfi say the car blow engine before and repair back, is tat true?

Bump: y i cant saw wat semperfi type already? y lost already? i saw semperfi have post somethings say tat blow engine before , n repair 3 month.:banghead:

Bump: y i cant saw wat semperfi type already? y lost already? i saw semperfi have post somethings say tat blow engine before , n repair 3 month.:banghead:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
is it the one r34 v spec ii nur at falida motor now blow engine before? ur friend wan to buy? i saw semperfi say the car blow engine before and repair back, is tat true?

That one is previously at Muhibbah new showroom near city mall. Sold in KL. I think the Falida one is new arrival. But the price is ridiculously expensive. Ask te old man to fly kite lah!

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
omg..suddenly theres a nur v2 on sale...so basically there were 2 nurs in sabah ? one with blown engine and the other is this ? 320k is nett or neg ?

Bump: omg..suddenly theres a nur v2 on sale...so basically there were 2 nurs in sabah ? one with blown engine and the other is this ? 320k is nett or neg ?

Bump: omg..suddenly theres a nur v2 on sale...so basically there were 2 nurs in sabah ? one with blown engine and the other is this ? 320k is nett or neg ?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
No...no...no...There are only 2 Nur Spec in Sabah. 1 belong to Fok Loi (Greenish Color), and the other 1 belong to Falida (White Color).

Fook Loi Bur Spec sold to a young guy and later on he blown the Nur engine also and right now his engine parts is mixed from Fairlady piston to Skyline chamber...:confused::confused::confused:

Falida is the one blown engine way before it reached the show room and later on after repaired, try to sell it over to KL but at the end not successful and that's why is till sitting here at the showroom :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

The showroom near City Mall never have any Nur Spec before as the actual owner is Tan Brothers....Muhiba, Tan Brothers, Man Guan are all the same ownership! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
nismo,
oic, thank you for ur information, but, why they will blow the engine? why will happen it? they keep lap until red line? or how?

Bump:
That one is previously at Muhibbah new showroom near city mall. Sold in KL. I think the Falida one is new arrival. But the price is ridiculously expensive. Ask te old man to fly kite lah!
i m so blur, bro, so u mean that falida that one nur is good, engine is ok? just only the price too exp? is it?

Last edited:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Based on Nismo S-Tune statement. Both also engine blown. Where got engine ok.

Sorry for wrong info.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Based on what nismo said...there are 2 Nurs... one is milennium jade i assume and the owner blew the engine himself after buying. As for the 2nd nur which is the white at falida..the engine blew before it was sold.

Correct me if i m wrong =D

Last edited:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Based on what nismo said...there are 2 Nurs... one is milennium jade i assume and the owner blew the engine himself after buying. As for the 2nd nur which is the white at falida..the engine blew before it was sold.

Bravo...bravo..bravo...thank you so much for clearing the smoke in the air!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump:

Bravo...bravo..bravo...thank you so much for clearing the smoke in the air!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
bro, how u know that 1 nur spec in falida had blow the engine when on the way go falida shop?
u saw ? or heard ppl say?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Hee...hee...can't tell you that much lah! By the way, you got your Skyline already or still thinking and talking around?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat hari raya
after a long break celebration, its quite an adjustment back to the norms, my buddy whom a car crazy & loves cars, expressed his intention of learning to maintaining his own white ride & pick up some DIY car detailing tricks of the trade

in the course of meeting, we inspects his ride, paint condition - (2 months old, only wash twice by the service center as he knew the tragic ending of prolong road side car wash)...after following my blogs for months, he is well informed &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience