OMG,any one tell me how to fix??

ngiing

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Today is my BAD luck day, i just pick my car from the car wash & saw this deep scratch at my dashboard.I think is worker nail scratch when he lap the dashboard. The car wash manager promise will repair for me. Is it can be fix n does it look original after fix ? or need to change a new one? Can anyone let me know how much is the price for the dashboard for IS 250?. Tq:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Attachments

Progressive

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Try going to those interior detailing shops , like Carbi Deco ( there is one near Puchong Tesco) . They will fill up that scratch with filler...then sand it of till even...then 1 layer of paint + clear coat.

You can try them.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
or tell the manager that the scratch will be unable to be repaired....the only option
is to replace the whole dashboard or re-wrap it with leather ...go for nappa hehe....
costs the manager will cover 100%.

Steve@

Dec 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Huh!! sadnya... You may try and ask Showcar detailing:nurse: at JayaOne,PJ. Please do it bro, later the car wash manager buat taktau then may create issue for you....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
That looks kind of deep. But, I think it is impractical changing a whole dashboard. Or even sanding it down and having it sprayed. Dashboard have their own colour and finish and it is the best as is comes from the factory. If you respray it, nobody can guarantee that there won't be paint peeling in the future. Spraying on plastic is tricky and requires good surface prep. Just a little bit of workmanship slip will cause peel. Peel at one place will spread.

What I would do is this to try and polish it away with plastic polish. For sure it won't eliminate, but it can mask some out and make it not too obvious. Try autosol plastic polish. If not satisfied, try some filler products. If still not satisfied, put some small stick on that area. Whatever cute or sporty sticker according to taste.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 2005, and more precisely, during the Tokyo Motor Show 2005, Nissan unveiled one of the most interesting concept cars of the entire event, the PIVO. To put it simply, Nissan came out with a round cute car with a cabin which was able to rotate on itself 360 degrees.

Anyway, due to the success of the first generation, Nissan will come out with a 2nd generation of this PIVO with several tweeks that you will discover in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience