Oil Filter Magnet

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
maybe can try to stick it on bottom and side... hehehe...

for the effect, i think this'll make ur engine work longer and i dun think it'll give u any extra power...

just from my very own comment sense... the lubricant oil is keep cycling... when the lubricant oil got some metal, than it'll scratch ur cylinder (i think we call it at injap, hehe...)... day by day, year by year, the scratch will decome deeper and deeper, than ur car will hving some problems with give u full power... this's all my very comment sense... and i think i might be wrong... my car knowledge is really limited and i'm also not any technician for car... i'm in IT line... hehehe... correct me if i'm wrong...

and i think u can see the outcome after a long time, maybe 5 years?... or maybe 10?!... if really want to know the difference, buy 2 same cars, 1 put magnet and 1 without, used it for maybe 3 to 5 years, than make a research for it time by time... than give a report... hehehe... maybe some automobile students can take it as their project... hehehe...

will try to get those magnet as soon and try also for my Iswara... hehe...

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
hurmmm... but by the logik it better to put at the bottom...
got some gravity effect somemore...theheheheh..
just my stupid opinion....

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
hurmmmm... izzit ehhh??? better to put one by the side and one at the bottom..
theheheh...

ae92levin

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
i came across a product on the net b4 even better lets u see the metal as well. its the bolt where u open to release oil. the one i saw is magnetised bolt :o

so is there some way to stick the magnet on the bolt?? if can then u might see difference at oil change without having to saw the oil filter

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by EvolutionV7@Dec 18 2004, 14:05
So....so many people put the magnet in the filter already.....

Got anyone have the result?
feel nothing after put 2 magnets at the bottom of my oil filter......currently put extra one magnet to my fuel filter.....the result, still feel nothing....:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gvPRmU8sLg&list=UUAJ-J52MmjyCDA3-PYvrBMg&index=1

Hi All,

I've got a 4AGE Silvertop transplanted into my vehicle and am facing some engine issues with it.

As shown in the video. this one of my major issues with the engine.

I'm not too sure how to describe as it could be an Ignition / Air Fuel Ratio / Electrical issue. (Engine Check Light stays On)

In the video, the REV Counter does that when I put my foot down maximum. (Cold Start)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience