Offset of a set of 20" for Lexus GS350

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Hey there guys, I would like to ask you guys on what's the offset should I ensure that it fits well onto a Lexus GS350? The stock ride came with 17" & it looked like a sissy with those small little wheels...... I've decided to go slam in a set of 20" but dunno what kind of offset should I be looking at.

Currently have few sets of Japan made wheels in mind, namely Work Riverside, Work Rezax, Work E05, E10 & Kranze Vishunu. Budget for a brand new set of wheels without tires is not more than RM15K but I need to get the offset right in the 1st place before proceeding to purchase.

Just as reference for which particular Lexus GS350 I'm referring to, this is the exact same model:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=465124&stc=1&d=1352434383
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=465125&stc=1&d=1352434383

Looking forward to get some inputs from you guys, especially bro VR2Turbo. :driver::adore:

Attachments

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hey there guys, I would like to ask you guys on what's the offset should I ensure that it fits well onto a Lexus GS350? The stock ride came with 17" & it looked like a sissy with those small little wheels...... I've decided to go slam in a set of 20" but dunno what kind of offset should I be looking at.

Currently have few sets of Japan made wheels in mind, namely Work Riverside, Work Rezax, Work E05, E10 & Kranze Vishunu. Budget for a brand new set of wheels without tires is not more than RM15K but I need to get the offset right in the 1st place before proceeding to purchase.

Just as reference for which particular Lexus GS350 I'm referring to, this is the exact same model: Lexus GS350 JAPAN SPEC - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Looking forward to get some inputs from you guys, especially bro VR2Turbo. :driver::adore:
Bro., if normal 15" to 18", probably I know better, but 20"....wow!
Anyway, you are going plus 3 factor, from 17" to 20". Your tyre width will increase at least 20 to 40mm and aspect ratio will be down to 35 or 30 series or maybe even lower depending on your original tyre size.
Have no experience with Lexus tyre size, but if you go to the larger tyre shops they can check for you. The thing is you have to factor in the tyre width too, and with 20", probably need to roll your fender if want nice, nice offset.
Probably Tom himself can chip in on this as he just fitted one set of these super large rims....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi every sifus,

Noobie here owning 2006 Civic FD1 1.8 and done swapped Civic FD2 2.0 Auto Halfcut but realize right top mounting are not compatible. Pomen was purchased cap ayam Hasport mounting from (Jxxxcixx, i know this shop quite famous on something but I dont want talk much la, u know i know then enuff) but when engine idle steering will vibrate.

Any idea for the issues or any sifus do swapping FD1 before can share your experience here too?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience