Official MSC Logo

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Good stuff guys.

Maybe we can choose 2 designs coz some designs are better to made into stickers while others can be used as banners.

Anyway, I guess we will be printing these designs up and decide on them in the next meet.

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Wait wait wait! :lol:

I still got one more design to show you guys.. I'm vectoring it right now, drew it in school just now when got no teacher... :P Wait a awhile, I'll post it okay.

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Sorry for double-posting!

Here's my logo/flag/badge/decal/sticker concept for the Malaysian Skyline Club. :)

Concept 1 :

Concept 2 :

Okay, the idea behind this two designs are simple. First, the red circle obviously symbolizes all Skylines regardless of their model, and I avoided using a certain Skyline model in the design process (for example an R34 body shape, etc) as this club represents all Skylines, so having just a particular car on the design would, for me, be deemed a bit... um, disturbing the zen balance of the club. :P

\_______________

Concept 3 :

Concept 4 :

These are my other 2 design concepts, done with the help of a friend. I think this logo is a bit more symbolic and doesn't need text to explain its meaning, but anyways. :lol: The red circle represents the Japanese origins of the Skyline, as well as the tail lights. The crescent moon also shapes the letter C (club), and combined with the star which are both found on the Malaysian flag, of course, represents us, Malaysia! :D

I have all designs available in vector format for use in Adobe Illustrator, in .AI as well as .SVG format. Let me know if this design is good enough. I had to skip my Sejarah class to brainstorm for drawing up the logo you know.. :P

Thanks for the oppurtunity!

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
The round lights look like (.)(.)? X-pression you sure or not?

I mean... whose (.)(.) have you seen with such a big 'dot'? LOLOLOLOLOL

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by MrNismo@Feb 21 2005, 16:43
The round lights look like (.)(.)? X-pression you sure or not?

I mean... whose (.)(.) have you seen with such a big 'dot'? LOLOLOLOLOL
I think it does look like (.)(.) if look carefully :lol:

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
So that makes all Skyline drivers a bitch/cow rider then, coz have 4 tits at the back. LOL... wait a sec... I think a cow got more than 4...

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
hahah
the round lights are skyline trademark la
so I guess it stays...

hey guys some of you pm'd me about the large files for your designs...

I think MrNismo will be in charge of collecting all the designs since he is a designer himself and has facilities to print out the graphics.. (ok ka yoong? hehe)

can all designers please send all original graphics to MrNismo (PM him for contact info).

Thanks.

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Is there a minimum required resolution of the image that you'd like? It would be easier for us if you could specify the dimensions... :)

EDIT : Looks like I couldn't get an answer on this one... anyways, I've sent the designs to your email address, though you'll only find Concept 1,2 and 4. All files are in .png format, 1000px width and roughly 600-700px+ in height. Any other formats or dimensions for the files will be available at request.

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Maybe you guys could bring out the design on this coming gathering and we shall decide there and then and see which is the most suitable one for everyone......thanks...

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
Originally posted by simplythebest+Feb 22 2005, 01:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplythebest @ Feb 22 2005, 01:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrNismo@Feb 17 2005, 22:26
4th one with colour.
I like this :D :P [/b][/quote]
I second that. Simple and sticker friendly? too complicated vinyl sticker tend to go out of shape after few weeks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all sifu here,anybody can teach me how to DIY change kancil dashboard light??
i hope can change to white lights or blue..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience