CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
I like the 4th one.

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
What is the visual shibboleth of Skylines? Besides from the round lights. I saw several designs here assimulate that part of the car.

Or y'all prefer to manipulate with letters/fonts?

Example:

I can make the words of your choices to form a curl of tail, and ends with a head (silhoutte method). But this sort of designs (grafitti lettering) will be outdated over a short period of time. I personally preferred retro comic styles.

Let me know then. Probably I'll sketch something out one of this day. Soonish.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Wow!!you guys...gals are really a talented bunch of people. I reckon we will have a tough choice deciding!.

Bear in mind though, we will most probably be making stickers out of them and that should be considered . I reckon actual images ( ie. photos ) won't work too well as a sticker. Having said that, do visualize on where the sticker will be placed on the car when designing.

Keep it coming guys!!

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
No doubt! The designs are getting better by the minute.

Also take into consideration that the decals will be stucked onto vehicles of different colors.

So is good to have the same design in two different colours - one in bright tone (for dark coloured cars) and one in dark tone (for light colored cars).

We all have to agree on where the decal should be stucked. gotta keep it consistent.
It would be funny to see one on the bumper and another on the window.

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
That is why I asked y'all about the "stand-out" features of Skylines. Also, I know it will be a decal on various background. Probably a transparent base with maximum of 2 colours will be nice, simple and easily spotted. You lots have to think about the "shape" of the base too. Most stickers I saw for clubs (car enthusiast) are rectangular - horizontal. I think vertical base is nice.

Also, you need to have at least 3 colour tonnes (designs) available for various background. Cars come in dark, medium and light colour. Sometimes, the colour of the car won't look good with either white or black stencils.

So it's up to y'all to see through this matter. Of course, you can forsake such details and opt for the easier feat.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Hi purple,
It's the round lights and only the round lights.

Guys,
Anyway I don't think sticker's design constraints will be a problem here. We can always opt for vinyl-print stickers rather than the conventional vinyl cut-out stickers.

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
Let's sketch a pair of wings onto the round-lights :D

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Wings? GT-wings? Chicken wings?

Can sketch canard also... the Autoselect canard... since a few members got it... LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience