500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Confirmed Attendees:

1) Skagee
2) Cheaka
3) Supremus
4) Jebu (and hopefully bringing along a few other skyline owners too)
5) KP61 (might not be joining u all up but will be at Extreme Park- Godzilla heart not so good)
6) Uras
7) CefiroBoy (but won't be joining the Ulu Yam drive)
8) Space_Cowboy & Magic55 a.k.a Number 'ONE'
9) Skyliner
10) Jovey
11) Anson
12) Lawrence Lee
13) Lawrence V35
14) Faizal
15) MrN
16) Din ( I might not be able to make it to sunway...but ulu-yam here I come!)
17) Azni34...

cheers'

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Confirmed Attendees:

1) Skagee
2) Cheaka
3) Supremus
5) KP61 (might not be joining u all up but will be at Extreme Park- Godzilla heart not so good)
6) Uras
9) Skyliner
10) Jovey
11) Anson
12) Lawrence Lee
13) Lawrence V35
14) Faizal
15) MrN
17) Azni34...
18) wideawake (but wont be going to Ulu Yam)

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Confirmed Attendees:

1) Skagee
2) Cheaka
3) Supremus
6) Uras
9) Skyliner
10) Jovey
11) Anson
12) Lawrence Lee
13) Lawrence V35
14) Faizal
15) MrN
17) Azni34...
19) Aibon
20) Kaminari

greatharold

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Visit site
Confirmed Attendees:

1) Skagee
2) Cheaka
3) Supremus
6) Uras
9) Skyliner
10) Jovey
11) Anson
12) Lawrence Lee
13) Lawrence V35
14) Faizal
15) MrN
17) Azni34...
19) Aibon
20) Kaminari
21) greatharold + 2 friends (wont be joining the ulu yam drive)

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Dear All,

I just wanna say thanks for attending the event and turn out for this gathering was great!. I would like to apologize again for those who didn't receive the surprise from Edaran Tan Chong. But bare in mind, this is not the only thing we are getting from Edaran Tan Chong but there will be more coming as Chris Tan had agreed that Edaran Tan Chong will always continue to support our club not only the skyline owners but the nissan enthusiats as well.

For the new members, I would like to say thanks for being there and we hope to see you again for our next event/gathering. Thanks to Jebu for bringing 2 more new members (sorry again I skipped your name that night, your name was on the list..but I keep looking back at you when we were presenting the stuff and I saw you holding it thinking you have liao.....so sorry again.....) Thanks to R33_AbFlug for bringing over 2 more new members. Thanks to Skyliner for bringing 2 more members over as well.

Our next gathering will be 2nd April 2005 (Saturday). And Supremus will be the organiser for the next gathering. If you need anything do let me know/PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Arigato Gozaimasu.

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
WideAwake: It was nice meeting.....don't be shy the next time and introduce yourself to the rest of the members...

greatharold: I don't think I see you that night...what happened???

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
My shy? heheh.... Uncle Coldair and cefiroboy keep me company that night... heheh...

Nice meeting you guys too. It's nice to finally can put some faces to nicknames...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by cheaka@Mar 7 2005, 09:11
Dear All,

I just wanna say thanks for attending the event and turn out for this gathering was great!. I would like to apologize again for those who didn't receive the surprise from Edaran Tan Chong. But bare in mind, this is not the only thing we are getting from Edaran Tan Chong but there will be more coming as Chris Tan had agreed that Edaran Tan Chong will always continue to support our club not only the skyline owners but the nissan enthusiats as well.

For the new members, I would like to say thanks for being there and we hope to see you again for our next event/gathering. Thanks to Jebu for bringing 2 more new members (sorry again I skipped your name that night, your name was on the list..but I keep looking back at you when we were presenting the stuff and I saw you holding it thinking you have liao.....so sorry again.....) Thanks to R33_AbFlug for bringing over 2 more new members. Thanks to Skyliner for bringing 2 more members over as well.

Our next gathering will be 2nd April 2005 (Saturday). And Supremus will be the organiser for the next gathering. If you need anything do let me know/PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Arigato Gozaimasu.
Hi to all as well..

Firstly I would also like to thank all for coming that night especially for those who came from Nilai & Seremban.

Also, I would like to thank SKAGEE/CHEAKA/Supremus & Jebu for accepting us the enthusiats to join and tag along as well.

Lastly, thanks to Edaran Tan Chong for contributing the gifts as well..

Thank you Thank you all..

wideawake
It's nice to meet you too..

cheaka&SKAGEE
make sure this time supremus organize the next gathering..hehehehe...
dun whack me yea Remus..He will be the next Lead car as well yea...

cheers'

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
hey guys! sorry i missed it...i didn't dare put my name on the list as i really couldn't confirm. I would definately come for the next one... sorry cheaka!! coz i told you i would...

UNCLE WAS THERE??? DAMN!!! i really wanted to meet him...arghhh :angry:

greatharold

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by cheaka@Mar 7 2005, 09:14
WideAwake: It was nice meeting.....don't be shy the next time and introduce yourself to the rest of the members...

greatharold: I don't think I see you that night...what happened???
I was there with my other 2 friends happily talking to S.K.A.G.E.E.
haha..his car looks very fierce and powerful.
due to weekend curfew, i had to go home early but indeed i really wanna follow for the Ulu Yam drive. <_<

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
oldskool: that's okay.....yeah ..uncle was there....but he didn't stay on for the drive....

greatharold: oh...okay.....hope to see you the next gathering then..

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
hi guys,nice to meet u all!Hopefully next gath will hv more new members joining us.BTW,where those pics? ;) Blom cuci lagi ke?? :D post here quikly la...all members i think wanna see it rite?hehehe..

cheaka:Next time dun forget to reserved the goodies 4 me too! :P

Sakura_intan87

Feb 24, 2005
usj,subang,sela
profiles.sms.ac
yoh guyz..heard da gath was very gempak.anyway, srry kenot b there eventho i rlly wan 2! shahir, next time i tumpang u k? wahhhh...so sad kenot b there...
hope tat i cn finish my wrk early n follow u guyz to da next gath! :D

n 4 those ppl who've been thinkin im a guy...im a gurl worr 100% one

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Originally posted by olskool@Mar 8 2005, 03:34
hey guys! sorry i missed it...i didn't dare put my name on the list as i really couldn't confirm. I would definately come for the next one... sorry cheaka!! coz i told you i would...

UNCLE WAS THERE??? DAMN!!! i really wanted to meet him...arghhh :angry:
olskool,
I did not plan to be there because I thought I would not make it back to KL from Penang in time for the meet but I did !. However, I was tired and felt like I
am falling apart and decided not to go along with the drive but I will the next time
around.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there ,

does anyone knw where can i get the replacement of the remote control ( Transmitter ) for viper 560xv alarm ? how much it costs? it can be repaired??currently i'm using the spare one ... please help ..thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience