OFF THE STREETS 11 @ SHAPADU HIGHWAY - 23 July - Photos Uploaded

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Off The Streets @ Shapadu R&R, Shapadu Highway

Off The Streets is back with its regular drifting session ,upholding its pledge to get the drifters literally off the streets by providing them a safe and legal environment to hone their skills.

Located at the Shapadu R&R (Shapadu Highway), this full day event will incorporate a multi course format, where the drifters will be able to experience different course layouts, throughout the session. From high speed to tight technical drifts, the drifter will be able to make full use of the vast amount of safe provided by the Shapadu reststop .The course will be periodically wet to ensure that the tire wear and noise level will be kept to a minimum.

Having this event held in this top notch rest stop ensures the convenience for the drifters and alike spectators. As praying facilities, food and drink vendors, toilet and shower facilities and a petrol station could be found at this location.

Sync Optima Sdn Bhd would like to extend their heartfelt gratitude to Lebuhraya Shapadu Sdn Bhd, Polis Diraja Kelang, Zerotohundred.com , and Extreme Park Sdn Bhd for the support in making this event a reality.

For more details, please contact Sync Optima at 03 79582582 or email at [email protected].

Thank you.

Last edited:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
eiki

come la... S.i.d and all.... haih...

cheaka.. good to see OTS is back! aiyo... car is a long way from ready.

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
as usual... i wont be around. u all enjoy laa ok..
neways, no more tyres after the other session. dont forget to snap
sum nice pix aa Skagee.

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
awesome!

hey guys...today's event was really nice..awesome place..very nice area i would say...it can be really tactical..with that amount of space,im sure the track can be manipulated alwez to have a challenging as well as easy course.....was hanging out with ariff and when few rounds with him in his ride....awesome sideways action...hoping for the next \OTS....will post some of the pics which i took soon...awesome day....well done cheaka and skagee n to all there...see u all soon...cheers!

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
hey!~ what is that Last post SKAgEE Say?? i haven't REad la!~ Tom!~
DengZzz

Fuiyo!~ IVanLAu n thE Banting Guys Not Drink EnuFf ?? Still WannA go For Next RounD !~ Lei yuMMMmm Sinnngggg~~! Cheers!!~

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Had a wonderful weekend of drifting!!!

Thanks to the organizers, Ariff, Jane and the rest of the crew.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
hilal said:
yeah.. he's drifting with one hand man! hahaha!!! damn wah lau weii!! :X-:
Drift King?

Prince of Drift?

I think he is our Malaysia Drift God!!

KNNCCB! one hand sumore left hand (he is right hander) can drift and play with the
M'sia D1 drifters using both hands!!!

Imagine steering, counter steeer, flicking, gripping, gear changing, handbraking, all only using left hand!!!

RESPECT!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Yesterday when I was searching at Google for the fastest Kancil ever, I saw a person named Jee or something like that said in a forum (btw it is an old forum as it was posted on 2006) NSDrag kancil participate in class A Sepang Drag Battle and it got 2nd place as it lose to a Cefiro. He continued that its 400m time was 10.5 seconds. If I am not mistaken actually the fastest kancil is 12s right? Can anyone tell me whether this is true or not?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience