1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yes...he cant swap the key component whch is the chassis..

Another key factor of euro feel is the weight of the vehicle.I wonder how much the weight difference after the engine swap.
Yeah.. with the 1JZ it's front heavy. Will do corner weighting once the suspension settles in

I thought going hulk green?.....hhahahhahhaha:rofl:
yeah.. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually, I found 3 virgin Evo 9s that had stock everything but they were all 130k and more.

Way over priced, should be in the region of 110-120k tops. Even 2-3 yrs ago I saw one already down to rm125k, full stock in excellent condition, year 2006, and in a used car dealer some more so can go even lower, sold in just 1-2 weeks. Then I've seen another 2006 MR about 1.5-2 yrs ago asking only rm115, not completely stock (but still using stock turbo), pretty good condition and sold in just 2-3 weeks I believe. Lately there was 1 in FB forums relatively stock asking 115k nego, but maybe now sold already.

Alternatively you can opt for 8MR as well, almost as good as the 9, some even claim the handling is better as it's not as sharp/more forgiving especially in the wet. Just lacking a bit low end punch compared to the 9 with MIVEC but that can be modded/tuned later match. The 8MR now is asking about 90+k for relatively stock cars.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
Thanks for the link! Very useful link. I'm not familiar with Mr Lee though. I'll stalk his page from today onwards :biggrin:
Hopefully it helps you for troubleshooting purpose izso. Myself also geram want to buy E46ci and put 1jz vvti...some day.
Hence I've been following that facebook page. So far the best I have seen. Definitely will send to this guy.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Way over priced, should be in the region of 110-120k tops. Even 2-3 yrs ago I saw one already down to rm125k, full stock in excellent condition, year 2006, and in a used car dealer some more so can go even lower, sold in just 1-2 weeks. Then I've seen another 2006 MR about 1.5-2 yrs ago asking only rm115, not completely stock (but still using stock turbo), pretty good condition and sold in just 2-3 weeks I believe. Lately there was 1 in FB forums relatively stock asking 115k nego, but maybe now sold already.

Alternatively you can opt for 8MR as well, almost as good as the 9, some even claim the handling is better as it's not as sharp/more forgiving especially in the wet. Just lacking a bit low end punch compared to the 9 with MIVEC but that can be modded/tuned later match. The 8MR now is asking about 90+k for relatively stock cars.
It's no longer an option. I'm sticking with the E36

Hopefully it helps you for troubleshooting purpose izso. Myself also geram want to buy E46ci and put 1jz vvti...some day.
Hence I've been following that facebook page. So far the best I have seen. Definitely will send to this guy.
Yeah thanks. That guy is pretty impressive but I heard a rumour about these sort of converts these days are hard to get approval or are one time only converts with their reg cards being non transferrable and all that shit.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yeah thanks. That guy is pretty impressive but I heard a rumour about these sort of converts these days are hard to get approval or are one time only converts with their reg cards being non transferrable and all that shit.
Then use for life or convert to track car......lol:rofl:

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya

even if not transferrable, still can transfer, need to appeal to Putrajaya. You can ask elton on this lol

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Any photo of the car ? Under which thread number. Thanks

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Of course...if the launching is held in Melaka..hehe
He can parked his car at the Submarine museum in Melaka,there are 2 old fighter jet there oso. Makes a nice background for cover picture eh..
Then need to tour launch through out Malaysia......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greeting to all sifus here,

I've juz changed all the plug, cable, and ignition coil recently but the jerking still persists...but, it's only when i turned on the AirCond.....if not, the driving will be smooth.....anyone have any idea what may causes this problem? i do suspect fuel pump or throttle body, but it bugs me coz it happen only when i turn on the aircond only, and if the jerking start happening, the car will keep jerking even after I turn the A/C off. It will only stop until I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience