Normal Satria Vs Satria GTi ?

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Does these two car has different chassis or just different bodykit ?

Cause i heard about Satria GTi have different chassis and handles better then normal Satria ~ =?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Does these two car has different chassis or just different bodykit ?

Cause i heard about Satria GTi have different chassis and handles better then normal Satria ~ =?
too much different to describe.
head and tail light also different. GTi's gets from ProReka instead AL for normal Satria.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
as mentioned...very much different. gti chassis more rigid

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Satria GTI get more "salute" from enthusiast. Normal satria however can be upgraded to GTI in the chassis dept, performance, etc if enuf money is spent on the satria. Nothing that money (almost) cannot buy in the world of petrolhead.

Anyway, real Satria GTi is very hot items now among car theft. Sooner or later, will becoming endangered species....hahaha.....

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Satria GTI get more "salute" from enthusiast. Normal satria however can be upgraded to GTI in the chassis dept, performance, etc if enuf money is spent on the satria. Nothing that money (almost) cannot buy in the world of petrolhead.

Anyway, real Satria GTi is very hot items now among car theft. Sooner or later, will becoming endangered species....hahaha.....
hai, tumpang lalu..
chasis strengthening issues: can anybody recommend which shop can do chasis strengthening on satria 1.3 chasis? with reliable outcome & resonable cost of course. or any other idea?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
google for GTauto

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
too much different to describe.
head and tail light also different. GTi's gets from ProReka instead AL for normal Satria.
Err ... what i wanna know is . is it the Chassis are different other then the cosmetic things , cause i plant to get one for a GSR turbo transplant so i opted for performance rather then cosmetic , plus if only bodykits,lights.etc can be converted from normal model to GTi model ... if the chassis is different "the GTi Chassis are more rigid/better" i ill go for GTi instead .

Does anyone know the way to differentiate between a normal Satria converted GTi and a original GTi ?

Thanks for any info =)

maze

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Err ... what i wanna know is . is it the Chassis are different other then the cosmetic things , cause i plant to get one for a GSR turbo transplant so i opted for performance rather then cosmetic , plus if only bodykits,lights.etc can be converted from normal model to GTi model ... if the chassis is different "the GTi Chassis are more rigid/better" i ill go for GTi instead .

Does anyone know the way to differentiate between a normal Satria converted GTi and a original GTi ?

Thanks for any info =)

- only Satria R3 have different chassis from other satria.. it has "double stitch weld" chassis..
- 4G93NA may not be fast as 4G93T but it has more performance parts in our market nowdays, it's more fun modding a 4G93NA rather than 4G93T
- yes u can convert a normal satria to satria GTi exterior or interior wise but original GTi parts are expensive and quit rare, some of the parts might be stolen parts, satria GTi are very popular among thieves nowdays, buying GTi parts are like encouraging thieves to steal more satria GTi, original satria GTi owners normally know how to differentiate genuine satria GTi or fake satria GTi normally they will call them "GTipu".. if u're planning to get a normal satria i'll suggest u to convert to full mivec bodyparts or evo 3 bodyparts

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya

Thanks for any info =)
you can see by looking at the rear axle.
If a normal satria..it'll be just a normal one.but if GTi by Lotus, then it'll be like welded in a few parts.
But if from the outside..hard to tell..people are beginning to convert this and that...till difference from the outside can't be tell.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
as i know the bone chasis is same for both normal satria and GTI...the different only at the front lower arm, absorber & spring, front ARB, rear ARB (sway bar) thats all...if you convert that all already become same with GTI...for easy to understand the whole suspension system...only GTI R3 bone chasis is different...double spot weld...
in other word all bone chasis is same C96,C97,C99 1.3,1.5,1.6,1.8...the different only as i mention...

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu

gti item very hor..must very3 aware....

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

you can see by looking at the rear axle.
If a normal satria..it'll be just a normal one.but if GTi by Lotus, then it'll be like welded in a few parts.
But if from the outside..hard to tell..people are beginning to convert this and that...till difference from the outside can't be tell.
need tarely enspection....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Today u convert GTi body parts, if touchwood, stolen one day, when u intend to search for the same parts again,
U might be just buying back your own body parts that u bought previously :rofl:

Really hot item, if plan to get GTi better be careful. Even Putra is also hot item.