Noob questions.....

RepsolCBR

Feb 8, 2007
Pardon me everyone, I am a totally newbie here. I don't own a Lancer yet, but I am expecting one hopefully by next week if all goes well with the loan. My question is can the factory fitted head unit and navi system be converted to english display and malaysian navi ? If so, appreciate you guys directing me to the proper place that can do this. I really hate to take out the ori unit- it is a very nice Rockford Fosgate set comes even with ori RF s/woofer in the trunk...many thanks in advance.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Ops.....another Evo X is coming.....scarely

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
if all else fails, you can always purchase the australian unit. Same unit but in english. I believe there isn't any south east asia maps yet but you can always pop the question to MMAL and see if they can hook you up somehow.

Bear in mind this headunit does cost a fair bit. Although the features in it is absolutely abstounding (0-100 stop watch, air con control, dvd satnav, consumption details, service records.. the list goes on)

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Repsol/CBR
welcome with your EVO, i have a E7 and also CBR1000RR, so we can catch up more.:driver:

RepsolCBR

Feb 8, 2007
sure bro...can catch-up and learn about the Evo..thanks for the warm welcome and reply... car is delivered but not managed to do many things, hv have to fly overseas (work)...just get to drive for 1 time on MEX hiway...(and the speed cut is a bit annoying) - thinking of ecu reflash now (at N1 ?) (being noob - don't know much about it except what I read online)....lastly, sad to say the ori head unit with japan navi had to be taken out of the car..replaced with cap ayam one...after that found ori amp can't use with the new head unit..replaced amp with cap ayam oso.....hope to back before Raya to KL and remove the speed cut.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
wah...so many cap ayam one....why not try cap itik ler ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know where i can get plastic factory to make my costume mould for my belting cover (lutsinar style) ?

btw im using suzuki old model, never found it on aftermarket part in malaysia.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience