No Money, No Treatment!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Whilst we were all distracted by the "Naked ear squats" issue, a tragedy has come to pass.

An innocent life was lost thanks to the left right combo of 2 bloody lowlife scumbags and a blood sucking inhumane private hospital.

From Jeff Ooi's blog: http://www.jeffooi.com/archives/2005/12/post_21.php

From Malay Mail: http://www.mmail.com.my/Current_News/MM/Wednesday/National/20051130113412/Article/index_html

and http://www.mmail.com.my/Current_News/MM/Tuesday/National/20051129101650/Article/index_html

I'm sick to the stomach.

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
personally my fren had this experience be4 also
they didnt wanna accept him 1st, no money, 2nd maybe police case
they wont wanna accept u if they thing it's gonna be a police case
my fren got hurt and was dying and they say sorry we dont accept police case
so wat my fren do was fuck them and ask them to stop his bleeding 1st thenn went to general hospital....

the general hospital was nearer from the scene but we went to the private hosp
thinking they will accept if we're going to pay

reach they they ask got money or not
my fren to him money on the way
save him 1st
then ask my frens who r u all? his relative? my fren just answer yes
after money sampai they dont wanna accept

makehai
my fren nearly die.... and he died when he reach GH's theatre room...
luckily he didnt die...

i think they should really revoke those stupid hospital's license...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I think getting medical insurance is important now adays....private hospitals are looking at $$ more than ecthics so better to have medical insurance so that your life will be taken care...

speedz1665

500 RPM
Aug 3, 2004
_cruel_ said:
huh?? he died and he didn't die??
he died but they manage to revive/resucitate him...

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
last time i went to assunta also same la...must deposit 5k otherwise no treatment one...

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
gahmen should really enforce the rule la
must treat el emergency cases whether or not the patien has money
its not the first time, last time it happened and the gov said same thing, till now also no action
wait till some datuk big shot son die cos of no identification then u'll see hell break loose

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
get the insurence card....so can give to the hospital...i use to have one....

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
"Revoke the license

Yesterday, Health Minister Dr Chua Soi Lek made a statement that private hospitals have to provide emergency services to all patients, including those with no money, or face losing their licence.

"Private hospitals must not forget their social obligations. From now on, we will not hesitate to revoke or suspend their licences (for not providing emergency services)," the Health Minister said.

According to Dr Chua, the emergency services include providing treatment, pre-hospital and ambulance services, and intervention and definitive treatment.

But, first thing first. We should out the name of that bloody private hospital where a precious life was wasted at its door step. We should hurl them into public ridicule for what they are made of. Medical practice should start from a decent grounding that portrays its fraternity must have a heart at the right places."

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Pantai Mdeical Center = Please check your bank account balance before you receive treatment

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
if govt are so concern about this...why dun they build more public hospital and clinics and provide health plan for malaysian then?...yes it is sad that private hospital sometimes are very money minded...but heck at the end of the day...medicine doesnt grow on trees...it cost money...a whole lot of it...and its not like once a week a similar case like this...a fren of mine told that the hospital she's working for got tons of same case...most of them doesnt even have insurance...there's also cases that patient cheated the hospital claiming that they were insured...but then after getting the treatment the patient themselves took off...well...its a sad case anyway...but we are living in the age where money is important....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there will be a dealer to handle our TiTAN business soon :)

they accept credit cards, but pls bear with them and help with the (maybe) extra % for the credit card service..

these guys are reputable in the car modding industry and were selected carefully for their professionalism and level of expertise.

i will announce later when the deals have been finalised and very sure who'll be our dealer :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience