1. Hello! We've made major changes to both the Forums and Marketplace section recently. Please join the discussion and tell us your feedback! Read Here for urgent matters, send an email to forums@zerotohundred.com | Update: User Like count is back | Current Progress: Adding improvments to The Marketplace
    Dismiss Notice

No dedicated section about motorbikes in zth?

Discussion in 'Not Cars but Bikes' started by g4i8y0t, May 28, 2017.

1. vr2turbo

vr2turbo Moderator
    Helmet Clan Moderator

I used to bike to the foothills then do my hikes, but due to the level of traffic, drive there now....:banghead:

2. sweelt

sweelt Well-Known Member

i feel you bro.
    i riding ex5 since form 5 until married got son only i stop riding on open road. Ride in taman pusing pusing only.
    Stop riding also becos, near die but miss. My ex5 suddenly lost power when i overtake 40 footer. Honda civic coming fast from behind. But driver manage avoid me. Either i go under lorry or i fly.

Riding bike is fun when jammed. During raining, extra careful or stop bv below bridge (that one also got vehicles sapu !!!)
    While using penang bridge, cross wind is enemy.
    Water splashing, dun need to say.

i always think for motorcyclist, i've been through it.
    Always use side mirror properly (set to widest range, not see own car door.)

3. g4i8y0t

g4i8y0t Senior Member

This one also nice, Modenas RS200, RM11.3k, :smokin:
    [​IMG]

or this, Modenas NS200, RM9.2k only. :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Both are using the free-revving KTM Duke 200 single cylinder engine, with slight modification and detuning. I plan to get the NS200, but want to wait for user feedback and review first.

4. leinnz

leinnz Senior Member

knowing modenas, parts will be limited. as for the bikes, it should be good investment before proceeding to superbike

5. esthapo

esthapo Trail Bomber

Do you think the Modenas *200 model able to coup with current 150cc moped on the road (Y15zr vs RS150r vs Benelli RFS150i)?

The RS200 looks like Yamaha R25 thou

6. gunnerzz

gunnerzz Well-Known Member

It should based on the spec.

However,it cant keep up when you need to filter during traffic jam. Thats one of the reason i decide to buy a super moped in future....that and the fact that i will need to replace the reat tire soon.

7. esthapo

esthapo Trail Bomber

If comparing spec on paper alone not justified enough until tested it on the road...on paper for current super moped for example, Honda RS150r beats yamaha Y15zr in almost all area including DOHC, 6 speed etc but on the road it still can't beat the y15 who comes with SOHC, 5 speed & lower hp & torque

Im currently riding on super-moped....its good & fast enough to commute to work without paying SBK maintenance....still arrive at office behind same SBK from house coz morning traffic they can't speed up LOL

8. minibeany

minibeany New Member

was eyeing for Forza 125, but too bad Malaysia only have PCX.

9. gunnerzz

gunnerzz Well-Known Member

Or, go down the route not many people dare...
    get a Benelli tnt 135 or the Honda Grom/MSX 125.
    Funky and fun for the rider and other road user.