Nissan skyline gtr 34 2.8 tomei complete 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan skyline gtr 34 2.8 tomei complete 2002

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
knowing the price of a complete tomei engine,i can tell u that the next owner will be a very happy man.good luck road brother

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
funny la nowadays... 1st, seller try to get back money he had spend... i mean not to lost too much with all the extra things he already put in. 2nd, for those who can afford they most likely not bother in used car.. all those with money will of course buy brand new maa... throw in another 100++k is nothing when can afford this as 3rd, 4th car... hehe. 3rd, for those who interested but money ngamx2 only (that's why interested looking at all the dream mods) and really carefull not to throw another even <50k.... will always find such car excessively rated above market price. So what happen then? Car idling... no body bother to ask further... better go to museum liao..... hehe.
dear member,
if u r not buying, kindly refrain from passing comment at seller's thread. its a willing buyer & willing seller market, price he put there, is for the buyer to nego or if there is nobody buying, it is also not up to anybody to comment.....thanks

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
EvolutionZ..close the thread la bro..car been sold edi...long time ago hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all, *
If any readers are contemplating a BMW or already owning a BMW, please allow me to share my experience. Below is my email to BMW Malaysia.. *

-Quote- *

I purchased the above vehicle as pre-reg unit from Ingress Auto early 2012. I was initially sceptical on buying a used vehicle *but after the salesperson convinced me that the vehicle comes with a 5 year warranty and free maintenance, I went ahead with the purchase. Additionally, BMW's distinction in its Customer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience