Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Skyline BNR34

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
Very good point Gouki,. Im a GTR34 V2 Owner and i think it is not. The interior shot shows the rpm gauge is evenly spaced out all the way. Vspecs should have 1000-3000rpm indicator compressed and then only evenly spaced all the way till redline. Also the MFD ...switch the mode till you get the bar graph. If Vspec should display more lines. If standard is only 4 lines i think. And from the monster ass pic, it looks as though there is a diffuser under the rear bumper...a feature only the Vspecs have so my guess is its a non Vspec that has some cosmetic upgrade. After all its very easy because the mounting all is still there. Also the Attessa system is supposed to be 'pro' la on Vspec but honestly on our stupid malaysian roads...can feel meh?

WHATEVER SPEC IT IS ...AWESOME PRICE FOR AN AWSOME CAR. V spec or Not doesnt matter. Just get and drive. Cheers to seller. Big bumps from fellow GTR34 owner. 155k...seriously? good price. :driver:
yup, tot the same. thats why i pop the question. :biggrin:

teh_ais

Feb 14, 2007
lrse7en:bro! really thank for you comments!!
Gouki:i will appreciate your words bro really, nice to know both of you!

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
The interior shot shows the rpm gauge is evenly spaced out all the way. Vspecs should have 1000-3000rpm indicator compressed and then only evenly spaced all the way till redline. Also the MFD ...switch the mode till you get the bar graph. If Vspec should display more lines. If standard is only 4 lines i think. And from the monster ass pic, it looks as though there is a diffuser under the rear bumper...a feature only the Vspecs have so my guess is its a non Vspec that has some cosmetic upgrade. After all its very easy because the mounting all is still there. Also the Attessa system is supposed to be 'pro' la on Vspec
wow damn.. you so detailed one.. :biggrin:

lrse7en

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
wow damn.. you so detailed one.. :biggrin:
Of course la, wanna be frank to help out potential buyers...and i actually own one so dun wan ppl getting conned buying the wrong car bro.

Teh-ais? why selling la wei? its...not my business...but if ure only asking 155k, isnt it worth keeping ah? cos myself also too sayang la to sell. Just some personal experience la, even after getting married many ppl inc wifey was asking to sell cos not driving as much. So i started driving mine back la and it just changes you...i mean, you will feel its a crying shame. If you thinking of the r35...haha...drive and tell me. Its not raw, too refined and honestly not as fierce looking as the 34 la. Plus to squeeze power also is crazy expensive...even you know the standard rb can whack up to 500hp without any problems.

Another bump for you. Sad to see another r34 leave its parents for the world.

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Of course la, wanna be frank to help out potential buyers...and i actually own one so dun wan ppl getting conned buying the wrong car bro.

Teh-ais? why selling la wei? its...not my business...but if ure only asking 155k, isnt it worth keeping ah? cos myself also too sayang la to sell. Just some personal experience la, even after getting married many ppl inc wifey was asking to sell cos not driving as much. So i started driving mine back la and it just changes you...i mean, you will feel its a crying shame. If you thinking of the r35...haha...drive and tell me. Its not raw, too refined and honestly not as fierce looking as the 34 la. Plus to squeeze power also is crazy expensive...even you know the standard rb can whack up to 500hp without any problems.

Another bump for you. Sad to see another r34 leave its parents for the world.
i second that bro...what you just said is actually true:driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Flat Satin Black 722 McLaren or Batmobile? <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience