1. Bump posts missing? We are spring cleaning the Forums so these posts are being removed to optimize the database further. Don't be concerned, you can continue to do whatever you do. Will be developing the site further as well through the coming weeks so do watch out for those! You can close this notice now
    Dismiss Notice

Nissan Silvia Club Malaysia Contact - Anybody?

Discussion in 'Nissan 180SX / Silvia Forum' started by terencelau, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .S K A G E E.

.S K A G E E. Senior Member

Eh, No names were mentioned what? Thanks for giving me tips on how a moderator should behave...ehh wait a minute..shouldn't that advise be given to the person close to u too??...heeheheheheheh I guess the finger are pointing to the Mrs too..hahahahahahahahah.

Anyway, there's a saying the goes " Ask and you shall receive "...so what's the big deal..All you need to do is ask..no drama no big hoo ha..hahahahahahaha

Peace

2. .S K A G E E.

You know what Sean...I'll choose to ignore you. As you are still clueless on whatever you are saying.. so go bark up another tree :)

3. gti88

gti88 Senior Member

I think I must be blind because I cant seem to find any rude words in this thread.

4. Nanami

Nanami Senior Member

You still think I'm another person, don't you? I could not understand why a pure clarification post would pissed you off? I'm just stating all the necessary facts and requoting some of Cheaka's posting about 'usual place' and 'usual time'. Did I, in anyways, make up unnessary details or create rumors? Did I call people names and never show you moderators respect? If yes, you as a moderator, can always delete my posting, I believe.

Nobody is posting under another nick to fool you. And I believe the one person you are referring to, don't have to do that as well. If you are referring to me again, please use 'her' instead of 'him. Thank you.

5. Nanami

Nanami Senior Member

Rude words are not necessary fouls word. Calling people names are rude as well. For instance: Quoted from Skagee "so go bark up another tree :)"
    Another one: Quoted from Skagee as well "spoilt child like posting"

So, do you think all these are very respectable quotes or rude words?<!-- / message -->

6. .S K A G E E.

Ah yes ..you have done a commendable job in 'stating all the necessary facts' but we can actually make do without the sarcasm actually.thank you very much

There's no flies on our part so please stop harping on it. All you need to do is ask...

Anything else?

7. .S K A G E E.

Ah yes ..you have done a commendable job in 'stating all the necessary facts' but we can actually make do without the sarcasm actually.thank you very much

There's no flies on our part so please stop harping on it. All you need to do is ask...

Anything else?

8. .S K A G E E.

Ah-ha ..this is where the saying goes..there are always consequence in what you do and say...every action there's a reaction..so be prepared for it.

I have always kept my peace for a while now but I don't think I want to so that any longer ;)

Thanks for the definition of "Rude words"..I seriously didn't know :p

9. gti88

gti88 Senior Member

Since everything has already been said, I'm going to lock this thread.

make love not war

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.