Nissan Silvia Club Malaysia Contact - Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
ZeE said:
Frankly Skagee,

I just drop by. and very sad about outcomes like this. I'm only involve in the newly brought up Drifting Hype and also Silvia club. and there is already much politics over all this. As we already know Motorsport in Malaysia is already bad enuf with power hunger jokers, spoiling everything and we see this starting or started in the Drift scene, then i cant believe this is happening to the Humble Silvia & 180sx owners as well ?

BTW DCM silvia or ZTH Silvia we all fall in a same silvia owners, so why create extra fuss about it ? we already had the usual silvia gathering, like you say:" lets all kiss and make up...peace" so, join us the Silvia & 180sx owners this friday, lets drift, why create more confusion ?

spoilt child / skyline or not. i believe you understand the most. come on. as a normal Malaysian, i doubt it anyone can own 1 Skyline in his 20s not to mention a few. I'll be frank. my dad paid 50% of my ride and i'm not shy about it. You can call me spoilt child too then lol.

Back to topic. it says Silvia Club contact. and not ZTH TT Representative contact ? did i read wrongly ?

I didnt know whats going till I got back and refreshed ZTH.
This type of thing also can argue.. *sighs*

relax la guys... :_:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
ZeE said:
Frankly Skagee,

I just drop by. and very sad about outcomes like this. I'm only involve in the newly brought up Drifting Hype and also Silvia club. and there is already much politics over all this. As we already know Motorsport in Malaysia is already bad enuf with power hunger jokers, spoiling everything and we see this starting or started in the Drift scene, then i cant believe this is happening to the Humble Silvia & 180sx owners as well ?

BTW DCM silvia or ZTH Silvia we all fall in a same silvia owners, so why create extra fuss about it ? we already had the usual silvia gathering, like you say:" lets all kiss and make up...peace" so, join us the Silvia & 180sx owners this friday, lets drift, why create more confusion ?

spoilt child / skyline or not. i believe you understand the most. come on. as a normal Malaysian, i doubt it anyone can own 1 Skyline in his 20s not to mention a few. I'll be frank. my dad paid 50% of my ride and i'm not shy about it. You can call me spoilt child too then lol.

Back to topic. it says Silvia Club contact. and not ZTH TT Representative contact ? did i read wrongly ?
Hi Zee,

Its no secret that I have nothing against you nor Terence ( though I like to pinch his nipples ...heehee) but its sad that this isn't true when concerning someone else influential in DCM. Respect or lack of it is the major problem and I am not willing to tolerate any longer. I have kept my peace even after being informed of this individuals countless comments against me or my organisation. But to see him here posting under another nick, thinking he could fool us or something really pisses me of. So please bear with me.I have nothing against DCM..just this individual.I really admire you for proctecting him and would be really be proud if I had a friend willing to speak up for me .

Coming back to what started all this is;If I'm not mistaken Cheaka was just saying the GTI88 is the Representative for the Nissan Silvia Forum here( meaning ZTH).nothing about club . Then suddenly some half assed comment was said about that title being self appointed.Hahahahahaha ..so please guys, keep things in line, read things carefully and show some respect.

Owning an expensive car with the financial aid of your parents does not make you a spoilt kid. Your behaviour does that...so I hope that explains why its different..heeheehehee

So please don't take it the wrong way..peace

Nanami

Jan 9, 2004
Hi Skagee,

For your information, I'm not who you think I am but I'm very close to who you think I am. As the moderator of this forum, I dont think it's a good idea for you to start calling people's name. Remember, when a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that three of his fingers are pointing at himself. Anyway, I don't own a Skyline, neither do I own a Silvia.

So, can't we all get along? I'm surprised you even asked this question, as according to my understanding, most of the Silvia owners are not informed of the 'Skyline and Silvia owners gathering' at the 'usual time' and 'usual place'.

And by the way, is Ms. Nanami, not Mr. and it has always been. Thank you.

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
.S K A G E E. said:
Hi Zee,

Its no secret that I have nothing against you nor Terence ( though I like to pinch his nipples ...heehee) but its sad that this isn't true when concerning someone else influential in DCM. Respect or lack of it is the major problem and I am not willing to tolerate any longer. I have kept my peace even after being informed of this individuals countless comments against me or my organisation. But to see him here posting under another nick, thinking he could fool us or something really pisses me of. So please bear with me.I have nothing against DCM..just this individual.I really admire you for proctecting him and would be really be proud if I had a friend willing to speak up for me .

Coming back to what started all this is;If I'm not mistaken Cheaka was just saying the GTI88 is the Representative for the Nissan Silvia Forum here( meaning ZTH).nothing about club . Then suddenly some half assed comment was said about that title being self appointed.Hahahahahaha ..so please guys, keep things in line, read things carefully and show some respect.

Owning an expensive car with the financial aid of your parents does not make you a spoilt kid. Your behaviour does that...so I hope that explains why its different..heeheehehee

speaking of half ass comment..look who is talking about reading carefully when the thread is asking about contact to Silvia club......

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
.S K A G E E. said:
Hi Zee,

speaking of influential and as a moderator yourself, you should know better to keep rude words out of fourms....and better respect

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Nanami said:
Hi Skagee,

For your information, I'm not who you think I am but I'm very close to who you think I am. As the moderator of this forum, I dont think it's a good idea for you to start calling people's name. Remember, when a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that three of his fingers are pointing at himself. Anyway, I don't own a Skyline, neither do I own a Silvia.

So, can't we all get along? I'm surprised you even asked this question, as according to my understanding, most of the Silvia owners are not informed of the 'Skyline and Silvia owners gathering' at the 'usual time' and 'usual place'.

And by the way, is Ms. Nanami, not Mr. and it has always been. Thank you.
Eh, No names were mentioned what? Thanks for giving me tips on how a moderator should behave...ehh wait a minute..shouldn't that advise be given to the person close to u too??...heeheheheheheh I guess the finger are pointing to the Mrs too..hahahahahahahahah.

Anyway, there's a saying the goes " Ask and you shall receive "...so what's the big deal..All you need to do is ask..no drama no big hoo ha..hahahahahahaha

Peace

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
driftcraze1 said:
speaking of influential and as a moderator yourself, you should know better to keep rude words out of fourms....and better respect
You know what Sean...I'll choose to ignore you. As you are still clueless on whatever you are saying.. so go bark up another tree :)

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I think I must be blind because I cant seem to find any rude words in this thread.

Nanami

Jan 9, 2004
.S K A G E E. said:
Hi Zee,

You still think I'm another person, don't you? I could not understand why a pure clarification post would pissed you off? I'm just stating all the necessary facts and requoting some of Cheaka's posting about 'usual place' and 'usual time'. Did I, in anyways, make up unnessary details or create rumors? Did I call people names and never show you moderators respect? If yes, you as a moderator, can always delete my posting, I believe.

Nobody is posting under another nick to fool you. And I believe the one person you are referring to, don't have to do that as well. If you are referring to me again, please use 'her' instead of 'him. Thank you.

Nanami

Jan 9, 2004
gti88 said:
I think I must be blind because I cant seem to find any rude words in this thread.
Rude words are not necessary fouls word. Calling people names are rude as well. For instance: Quoted from Skagee "so go bark up another tree :)"
Another one: Quoted from Skagee as well "spoilt child like posting"

So, do you think all these are very respectable quotes or rude words?<!-- / message -->

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Nanami said:
You still think I'm another person, don't you? I could not understand why a pure clarification post would pissed you off? I'm just stating all the necessary facts and requoting some of Cheaka's posting about 'usual place' and 'usual time'. Did I, in anyways, make up unnessary details or create rumors? Did I call people names and never show you moderators respect? If yes, you as a moderator, can always delete my posting, I believe.

Nobody is posting under another nick to fool you. And I believe the one person you are referring to, don't have to do that as well. If you are referring to me again, please use 'her' instead of 'him. Thank you.
Ah yes ..you have done a commendable job in 'stating all the necessary facts' but we can actually make do without the sarcasm actually.thank you very much

There's no flies on our part so please stop harping on it. All you need to do is ask...

Anything else?

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Nanami said:

Ah yes ..you have done a commendable job in 'stating all the necessary facts' but we can actually make do without the sarcasm actually.thank you very much

There's no flies on our part so please stop harping on it. All you need to do is ask...

Anything else?

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Nanami said:
Rude words are not necessary fouls word. Calling people names are rude as well. For instance: Quoted from Skagee "so go bark up another tree :)"
Another one: Quoted from Skagee as well "spoilt child like posting"

So, do you think all these are very respectable quotes or rude words?<!-- / message -->
Ah-ha ..this is where the saying goes..there are always consequence in what you do and say...every action there's a reaction..so be prepared for it.

I have always kept my peace for a while now but I don't think I want to so that any longer ;)

Thanks for the definition of "Rude words"..I seriously didn't know :p

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Since everything has already been said, I'm going to lock this thread.

make love not war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

for references n info.....taken from Micra sites....any ones??? :D

This is a simple mod that you can do to every stock micra.
You will notice a better response and better acceleration.
Parts needed:
Aluminium tape
+- 1M of 60mm flexible paper tube.

1. isolate whit aluminium tape the air filter box ,in and out, this will create colder air box.
2. extend the flexible tube to the front grill , take him out and isolate whit aluminium tape .
3. that’s it!

since aluminium tape...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience