Nissan Silvia - Abnormal Car?

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
I would like to ask those who bought Nissan Silvia, and those who did borrow loan from bank for their Nissan Silvia. How long did you all took to approve the application? The bank told that Nissan Silvia is an ABNORMAL car, need more time for approval, and harder for approval. Zzzz....

Bros, Please advice.

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
em.... i think the banker used four to five day to approve my loan ....:hmmmm:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Public Bank took a couple of weeks to get back to me on an S15 I wanted to buy and they needed a guarantor! Didn't want to involve others so I just let go =p

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Yeah..rite Public-bank takes me erm....around 2weeks plus then approve...

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Public Bank took a couple of weeks to get back to me on an S15 I wanted to buy and they needed a guarantor! Didn't want to involve others so I just let go =p
hey bro, i thgt u bought yr s15 dy?

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Haha... unfortunately/fortunately not... picked a perfectly stock gunmetal one from Mutiara Motors... placed the downpayment... but the loan didn't go through as I don't have a credit rating in Malaysia... they wanted a guarantor and I didn't have any :(

On hindsight, I'm glad the loan didn't go through. Must have been a moment of rashness :p Not practical for me to keep such a car at home when I'm only in Msia for weekends. -phew-

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
3-4days consider fast...mostly 2-3 weeks depends on Bank officer and ur CREDIT rating.....somemore the car is consider OLD alrdy~hehee

Ismen 1379

Nov 8, 2008
BUt is hard to loan.....
i ask already about public bank....
them dun wnt do a loan for me.....
becoz sport car....
T_T....
GOt any idea or bank intro???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, may i know where can i bored by throttle body? Any shop provide this service around PJ area? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience