Nissan Sentra B14 SR20 Fully Engine Rebuilt N/A Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
I don't mind running into another Honda owner.

Skimpily dressed girls as a flaggers? Don't want lah, i prefer bikini girls like this:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Lolx !!!!

Flag off girls in Skimpy Clothes? :rofl:
READY... SETTO.... GOOO.... :burnout:

oso need groupies... lotsa chicks... preferably colleges gurls :listen:

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Skimpily dressed girls as a flaggers? Don't want lah, i prefer bikini girls like this:
http://www.fotografara.com/br/347/4.jpg
whoa!!! too skimpy!!!

nose bled oredi :rofl:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Just a little bit only lar. If your batang leaking then it's too much already :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Just a little bit only lar. If your batang leaking then it's too much already :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:
that skimpy gurl in our gath? for sure the jabatan agama oso rush la

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

im in the office !! i cant see that image !

dammit...Bikini girls tak syiok lerr...too revealing..it doesnt leave the sense of curiousity compared to skimpy clothes...it covers a little bit more..hehehe ok..this is going way off...:rofl:

so far : 1) Deacon 2)Papagoines 3) HornyDrifter would like to have a gathering..

Last edited:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
1 ll buy 10 unit of old saga n crash ur B14. coz u not qualify to race car wif US!!!

Hartge

Nov 4, 2005
Whats with all the race ?? he'll flame you , ask for a drag la , race la , sepang la .... in the end 100% no show. ( he will later claim that he has an important business meeting or whatsoever bullshit even the set time was like saturday night 11pm .) This kinda ppl only know how to hide behind the screen.

Even back in the days when he was using iswara 1.3 , already wanna drag my H22a . Then change to B14 , 1.6 auto , wanna drag my 1JZ , really can pengsan

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Whats with all the race ?? he'll flame you , ask for a drag la , race la , sepang la .... in the end 100% no show. ( he will later claim that he has an important business meeting or whatsoever bullshit even the set time was like saturday night 11pm .) This kinda ppl only know how to hide behind the screen.

Even back in the days when he was using iswara 1.3 , already wanna drag my H22a . Then change to B14 , 1.6 auto , wanna drag my 1JZ , really can pengsan
lolz , 1.6 auto drag with the 1jz ... lolz , he must be living in the world of his own , lolz i can't stop laughing

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
1.3 iswara ?? with 1J ? man this keeps getting better and better :rofl:

nobody knows where he lives ah ? or where he hangs out? where he commonly drives that sad excuse for a car.

---------- Post added 08-13-2009 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-12-2009 at 11:50 PM ----------

See what i found in a DIY thread...Re: [DIY]Thermal Wrapping~Exhaust,Intake Piping,Aircon piping

feel a little inspired to do for my car now...and thanks for the important tip of soaking in water...
yeah, u need it. honda b16a n B16c overheats pretty fast.*chuckle*
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wow. i cant take this weiii......its jus too damn funny.... :rofl: :rofl:

Hartge

Nov 4, 2005
thanks for all the respond, clearly shown that ZTH forummers' mindset still as what I expected.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

No problem, I'll pm you once my turbo is in......I hope I can catch up with you....by the way, Im a hill climber, you sure your milo tin can handle hairpins ? I doubt

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Thank you for your MEANINGLESS reply :)

Why GC8 Spoiler = For downforce
Why put = I syok sendiri, I got alot $$$, I wanna feel does this kind of spoiler have effects, thus I put, and it does helps (better than nerds in forum discussing n guessing alot blank theories than really experiencing the real thing)

Now, my car got CLOWNFORCE (downforce), got TEIN HA (Handling), got POWWERRRRRR....

And u wanna tell me u got a problem with all that ? Sue me ! :biggrin:

I would really wanna see how he's gonna turbocharged 11CR engine. Wonder what kinda boost it could take.

Ah wait , i forgot that he was a very very successful businessman with lots of money to burn , perhaps the car would be running on nitromethane ? or methanol ? maybe JD or Chivas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu.

Just wan to know. saw one iswara VR-4 at night sprint !!

Usually what lower arm suitable for Iswara ????? :adore::adore::adore::adore::driver::driver:

what else can make Proton Iswara to have a good handling !!! Pls lis out the parts !!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience