Nissan Sentra B14 SR20 Fully Engine Rebuilt N/A Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
Hello all ZTH (to the ppl who dont know me, loves me or hates me) hahah

Original GA16DE, which I broke the crank shaft chasing a Kawasaki Ninja...Good bye GA16.....

Bought this SR18DE Automatic Tranny from a friend, from a Maxima U14

Hooking up the engine....

Loading onto truck to be transffered to my workshop

Car arrives to the workshop, expertised in Nissan engine modifications for drag competition
(car being towed here, coz the GA16DE is dead)

Rebored the SR18 to 2000cc, Pistons salvaged from SR20VE (11CR)

Engine Rebuilt, new forged crank with high quality bearings

Engine Block Rebuild Complete

TOMEI Cams with 260degree lifts

Fitting the TOMEI cams

Engine Completed with 1way LSD

Car is "EATING" the SR20....Hahah !

Crank Pulley Aluminium (Custom made from 7's quality aloi)

Engine Bay (In the process of firing up the SR20)

Sticker sponsored by Tuner KSR (Head porting n polish by KSR)

Cold Air Intake Hose (DIY and ugly, but who cares as long it works)

After spending 2 months in workshop, time for a sweet bubble bath

Designed this sticker myself :)

Finale

Well, I dont care you hate me or what, if nissan owners here liked to share experience or enquire anything, most welcome to give me a PM, I will reply you all I can.

To the ppl who hates me n drives BolehLand cars, this is for you, to learn something (and change your perception on what is a good car, what is NOT)

PS: Feel free to comment whatever (good or bad, or sarcastic, love to read 'em!)

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
thx for showing off...now wouldn't it be a waste if it wasn't in ur driveway...*yumYum* to Tomei

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
thx for showing off...now wouldn't it be a waste if it wasn't in ur driveway...*yumYum* to Tomei
Yes, you blow ah ? kasi u TERANGKAT.....driving BANANA car, LOL

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

wah...nice project...btw,still using the stock brake system?
Braking sytem, unfortunately still using ori, hahah. (Next month will change to Pulsar brakes, coz I oredy spent 8k on this engine)

But I have accustomed to using engine braking all the time, the only thing I canot play is Genting downhill with my current brakes....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
To the ppl who hates me n drives BolehLand cars, this is for you, to learn something (and change your perception on what is a good car, what is NOT)
nice project i'd say...
but izzit a must for u to say above statement???

i always believe in 1 thing....
cockyness bring u no where....
well...dunno bout u.....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks for sharing sr18autech.

everyone love/hate someone with a reason & i guess situation/atmosphere now is better & keep up the good job,share more with our members here

every car built for a purpose,some car built is just for travel from point A-B.Some car does the same but with some extra handling,aerodynamic,technology & etc and of course the price tag along the car tells how much it worth most of the time

it's not about which car/engine is good or bad,it's which car/engine suit the purpose with the factors of budget & personal preference.just like how your GA16 gone,could you said that nissan engine is not good?or chasing a ninja with GA16 is a bad idea?

back to the topic

totally agree with balnk on the brake upgrades and maybe you could shed some lights here to others why u prefer NA but not SR20DET?maintenance concern?reliabilities?

guys,pls keep this thread clean & peace.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Well said bro 5115 :)
anyway, my GF blows pretty damn well..thx for your concern Mr.Wong xD
5115 - just replying, no pun intended

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
thanks for all the comments, well.....say that i put a line to slaps everyone to wake up to better choices.....I watch too much Jeremy Clarkson, David Letterman and Simon Cowell....(you gotta pardon me for that)

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks for all the comments, well.....say that i put a line to slaps everyone to wake up to better choices.....I watch too much Jeremy Clarkson, David Letterman and Simon Cowell....(you gotta pardon me for that)

so are you trying to tell us u paid the bills by USD?:rofl:

Jeremy Clarkson,David Letterman & Simon Cowell...they owned & modded a B14 :rofl:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
LOL... good one 5115

Penghanyut

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
KL
sr18autech,
Hope to meet you on the road soon and we'll see what my "old made in malaysia" car can do to your modded "old made in japan" monster. hopefully you're able to escape from being tosai-ed by my 13 years old milo-tin :)

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
thanks for all the respond, clearly shown that ZTH forummers' mindset still as what I expected.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

sr18autech,
Hope to meet you on the road soon and we'll see what my "old made in malaysia" car can do to your modded "old made in japan" monster. hopefully you're able to escape from being tosai-ed by my 13 years old milo-tin :)
No problem, I'll pm you once my turbo is in......I hope I can catch up with you....by the way, Im a hill climber, you sure your milo tin can handle hairpins ? I doubt

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

SR18....give u some advise here....take off the huge spoiler.....Reason1:your car is quite famous now....Reason2:the car can be a wolf in sheep cloth.....juz my 2 cent.......

*SR18 is better than ham2.......

sorry 5115....i juz wanto give my personal opinion here......
Thank you for your MEANINGLESS reply :)

Why GC8 Spoiler = For downforce
Why put = I syok sendiri, I got alot $$$, I wanna feel does this kind of spoiler have effects, thus I put, and it does helps (better than nerds in forum discussing n guessing alot blank theories than really experiencing the real thing)

Now, my car got CLOWNFORCE (downforce), got TEIN HA (Handling), got POWWERRRRRR....

And u wanna tell me u got a problem with all that ? Sue me ! :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice conversion. It would have been nicer without those harsh statement.

SR, how much you get that engine and it's from which car? planning to put in any management upgrade? how is the car idling since you using 260 cams now? Where did you get that forged crankshaft? Tomei also?

Last edited:

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
EGNINE,
It also depends the who are the haters (I dont mind if they're not some kind of VVIP driving supercars or some kind of V8 Tuner doing business) Ppl hates you, but lifes goes on....In any case ppl whom loves you or hates u eventually wont buy u a supercar, you have to buy yourself.....Hahaha.....Sengaja kasi certain ppl TERANGKAT :) And the results is, these few ppl drastically changed their talking from sarcastic to "Gentlemen" now.....Great effects after posting a couple of pix up here....LOL

Otherwise, they still DREAMING and posting meaningless craps

Anyway, Titan Rev,
My idling resides about 900-1100rpm constant up and down (I guess Idling Control Unit is doing it's job hard), is quite gentlemen, slightly louder than stock. Both TOMEI products are 2nd handy, but superb condition, took out from another project drag car (coz owner upgraded to higher specs).

Overall, if normal setting, the cams really kicks from 4000rpm to 7500rpm, but I still have my revcut at 6800rpm, so I advance about 14degree for torque.....And the results was superb. 148wtq @ 3400rpm.

Will be saving for a standalone and rev up to 8000rpm, heheh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Best I-Cable spark plug cables

As some of you may already know, I'm a huge DIY junkie and if I can do it, I will. This has presented me with a problem - skepticism. I am one of the biggest skeptics known amongst my friends when it comes to car modification voodoo. So hence this new article.

Welcome then, to episode one of my many soon to come future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience