Nissan old skool club? anyone?

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
b310turbo said:
Yes, brother!!! i get what you mean but if you put it this way which means we'll have to wait for nismoclub to organize a tt then only we can meet each other then it'll take forever wouldnt you think so???
1) perhaps this was just a misunderstanding from my read on g-mey's post. but as i read it all over again and again; as far as I understood, clearly, g-mey's just asking you guys should you all WOULD like to join NISMOCLUB TT, when NISMOCLUB having their TT etc. there's no such word of objection for you all to have how frequent you all want to have your independent gathering.
At least, it is simply understood by me that, g-mey was asking, should NISMOCLUB having their TT, would you all care to join it, that's all. from my interpretation, he never meant such thing that you must wait for NISMOCLUB to do TT, then only you all can meet each other, neither he did not mean such you can't have your TT unless NISMOCLUB is having theirs. what for to say that? because he don't have any right to ask that, neither do the NISMOCLUB. NISMOCLUB never has intention to ban other Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts tu form their own group,or to have their own TT or how frequent they want it to be, but NISMOCLUB with all our open heart and arm will always warm-welcoming just anyyybody with the badge of Nissan/Datsun to attend our TT, whether or not joining the club.

2)i'm sorry bro, I would not think so that it'll take forever for NISMOCLUB to organise a TT. we're moving. NISMOCLUB central zone are having TT every weekend night.

3)i'd agree on this;
Later on if Nismoclub have events or whatever, then there's no wrong doings in joining
. Suddenly, you are absolutely right on this, aside that, NISMOCLUB always welcome just any Nissan/Datsun fan. I'm happy to share, during previous NISMOCLUB open house Raya/Deepavali last (20Nov05/KL), we did invite ZTH's Cefiro Club, Drift.Com and Malaysian Skyline Club (though if not mistaken nobody's attending, perhaps due to their rep/member tight schedule). That is our friendship spirit of Nissan/Datsun fans.

4)
even i myself had never missed a tt organized nismoclub over here
with all heart, thank you for supporting NISMOCLUB.

peace n out.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
coldair said:
Hi all !,
I have not received anymore PM's for the past 3-days and to-date
we have a total of 15 people who showed interest and are
listed in our registry. Please help spread the word around and
get them to join this olskool family.

I am thinking that it's about time we should have a get-together
for the very first time to get to know each other. Let's try to make
this meet-up as casual as possible without any special agenda.
In later meet-ups we will then probably be progressing into
suggesting or calling for volunteers to help take up certain
responsibilities.

Ok let's get back to what we have all been waiting for , TT gathering!!.
I am suggesting this Friday or Saturday night. Place?, looking at the
registry stand-point, majority lives within PJ areas and Subang Jaya
appears to be where most members lives but I am open to
suggestions. I know of a place in USJ-1 where it isn't that crowded
with ample parking space. Time?, how about 9:30pm?. Once we have
come to a compromised agreement I will then follow-up with another
post with the details.

Lastly, I have seen other postings of olskool meet-ups and some
of us suggested we join them. Good idea I think but do we join
them as an individual or do we want to join them as a group?.
Let's openly discuss and talk about this during our TT gathering
this week.

Cheers !.
Hello all,
Mmmmmmm..., I was looking forward to this Saturday's TT gathering with
at least 50% turn-out but the response was not too encouraging with only
less than a handfull of people out of 15 registered members wanting to
meet-up. Some may be shy and some may be busy and that's aniticipated
when trying to organisze any kind of group activity, that's ok. We'll just
have to wait for others to be ready, meanwhile we will have to call off
this Saturday's TT gathering and wait for another opportunity. Thank you
all for your interest and sorry for the short notice cancellation.

Cheers to all !!.

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
puts ur hand together for coldair

i think we owe coldair for a cup of teh tarik,
cos he is really putting effort in this club by organising tt and contacting everyone.
so bro, next time we go mamak, i buy u a drink. thx for the effort :rock:

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
sorry for my recent absence from the thread.. been bz recently... but if there's any TT.. plz do count me in. this week or the next is fine with me...

i think a lil more effort should be put in to ensure member's attendance?

we DO have the contacts for all the members... how about calling each one up and asking? sounds pretty ol skool i think.. but at least it works..

if no one is that free then..... pm me their numbers.. i'll call.

b310turbo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Subang Jaya/Shah Alam
Visit site
bdin said:
1) perhaps this was just a misunderstanding from my read on g-mey's post. but as i read it all over again and again; as far as I understood, clearly, g-mey's just asking you guys should you all WOULD like to join NISMOCLUB TT, when NISMOCLUB having their TT etc. there's no such word of objection for you all to have how frequent you all want to have your independent gathering.
At least, it is simply understood by me that, g-mey was asking, should NISMOCLUB having their TT, would you all care to join it, that's all. from my interpretation, he never meant such thing that you must wait for NISMOCLUB to do TT, then only you all can meet each other, neither he did not mean such you can't have your TT unless NISMOCLUB is having theirs. what for to say that? because he don't have any right to ask that, neither do the NISMOCLUB. NISMOCLUB never has intention to ban other Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts tu form their own group,or to have their own TT or how frequent they want it to be, but NISMOCLUB with all our open heart and arm will always warm-welcoming just anyyybody with the badge of Nissan/Datsun to attend our TT, whether or not joining the club.

2)i'm sorry bro, I would not think so that it'll take forever for NISMOCLUB to organise a TT. we're moving. NISMOCLUB central zone are having TT every weekend night.

3)i'd agree on this; . Suddenly, you are absolutely right on this, aside that, NISMOCLUB always welcome just any Nissan/Datsun fan. I'm happy to share, during previous NISMOCLUB open house Raya/Deepavali last (20Nov05/KL), we did invite ZTH's Cefiro Club, Drift.Com and Malaysian Skyline Club (though if not mistaken nobody's attending, perhaps due to their rep/member tight schedule). That is our friendship spirit of Nissan/Datsun fans.

4) with all heart, thank you for supporting NISMOCLUB.

peace n out.
allright bro, peace to you too.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Hi to all,
Let's have a TT gathering this Friday 16th!!. The place would be
Afzal mamak, most Subang and USJ members would probably
know this place if not then let me know. For those who doesn't,
here's how to get to the place. If you are coming from the Federal
Highway, use the 2nd entrance into Subang Jaya. Go on
straight passing thru' all the traffic lights at SS19, you will then
be crosssing a bridge(Kesas Highway is below this bridge),
you will then continue to drive straight ahead passing
another traffic, go on straight. The Afzal mamak is located about
1/2 Km further up and it's on the left-side from where you are
coming from. You will notice that there are some apartments along
the same side just before you see Afzal. Afzal is along the service
road on the left and you can see it, make a left U-turn into this
service road and park you cars. I hope the direction I have given
are clear eitherwise call me at 016-686-3882. Looking forward to
see you all there at 10pm!.

We have new member this week, welcome nottyeddy!.
1. coldair
2. kitwhizz
3. Ivanklc
4. zyfull
5. g-mey
6. bluebird 5121
7. sunny extra
8. sam1741
9. sage
10. raja mongkut
11. B310turbo
12. yn_hell
13. DinNismo
14. volvo850
15. Leros
16. Olskool Suni
17. abubu
18. nottyeddy

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
yo there coldair bro, thanks for inviting us via sms. im goin to KL this weekend but not driving lah...somemore i have something going on there. so yeah, sorry cant attend...neways thanks again for the invitation...looking forward to when i can attend it next time :tee:

raceengine

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Saujana Impian
It's been awhile since last been in zth. Been too busy with stuff. The TT session was great and very inspiring. Hoping that it would begets more activities in the future. Cheers

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Well, I would like to thank all those who took the initiative and time off to show up and gave support to the TT gather call. It was a casual get-to-know each other kind of meet-up and although it wasn't anywhere near 100% show-up(wasn't expected anywayha,ha),
it was nevertheless our very first and we did enjoyed the presence of each and everyone that was there. We had like 5 tables line up?, that was great showing !. Thanks to all !.

We had suggestions pouring in as to how often we should meet, what we can do during
our future meet-ups, etc... yea, keep the suggestions coming and will have a "family"
decision and grow from there.

B310turbo paid up his share of his drinks and was ready to excuse himself for the night,
walked to his beaitiful 120Y... hahahaha, he must have thought he was going somewhere
else . He got his car started and was about to leave, he soon realized that he wasn't going to get to leave early afterall, the entire gang came over to him as we were all curious about this good looking 120Y and an Q&A started. I am not going to speculate
what he has in this particular 120Y except that mmmmmm...money well spent !, I think.

yn-hell was like "blur-blur" each time we asked about his ride but what else can we
expect from him?, he is very "green" into this and it was very understandable why
his is a very strong supporter of getting olskoolers to meet-up, to learn and be
wise and be knowledgable. Don't worry yn-hell, you soon get there !.

SunnyExtra, I realized from knowing in such a short time frame that you can be our
P.R.O., haha not the kind that what we all men have in mind la but I mean someone
who could possibly represent us when we are out of words la.

Jeff, an old friend of mine who also drives a Nissan just sat there listening in to the
conversation of others but beware guys, Jeff is no stranger and is very knowledgable
especially so when it come to engines that runs on crabs...., oops I meant carbs.

Zyful, please la bring your car and show it to us in our next meet, we want to see your
ride.

raceengine, raceengine stayed on with me until everyone has left. We just talked like
there was not end. Oh, before I forget, raceengine was never registered with us right?,
but as promised he followed up with PM to me with his detals and is now part of our
family, welcome raceengine!, we'll continue from where we left off during our next meet.

Leros, exams coming up but still managed to squeeze time to join our TT. Leros has
a Datsun P510 for sale, anyone interested?.

There were also friends of mine who does not drive Nissans or Datsun but came to
give their support, you know who you are, thanks a lot.

The night wasn't very long for me to get to know everyone who was there but at the
back of my mind I know I have missed out talking about all in here but I hope to do
better next time so please pardon me if you have been left out.

Ok guys, to cut it short...., thanks to all for the showing and support and we all
look forward to our next TT !!!.

Cheers !!!.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Another update with the latest member being raceengine, let's
all welcome him.
1. coldair
2. kitwhizz
3. Ivanklc
4. zyfull
5. g-mey
6. bluebird 5121
7. sunny extra
8. sam1741
9. sage
10. raja mongkut
11. B310turbo
12. yn_hell
13. DinNismo
14. volvo850
15. Leros
16. Olskool Suni
17. abubu
18. nottyeddy
19. raceengine

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Hello guys.....Firstly, i would like to thank all on who made the TT an event, esp coldair wo had done quite a bit to make things happen, no doubt it was a casual meeting but it was also something "sweet".
B310turbo amazed most of us with his done up car, the only word i can use to describe it is -B-E-A-U-tiful. Well, to me i had a great pleasure taking part in the TT.
Last but not least, i am very pleased to meet all u guys there. Like, Sunny Extra, Uncle Jeff, Zyfull all the others including YNHell, hahaha, dun worry bro, u will get there.

SunnyExtra

Nov 8, 2005
Coldair,

Tq for organising the TT...Me as a Pro?he he..Might be bcoz I talked a lot? :)

I believed there are about 15 people last Friday...I took some pictures but forgot to bring my camera to office ..Will upload it tomorrow..

Anyway maybe next time we can seat down n talk about our activity for next teay..someone suggested a short trip to PD or Malacca..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus..

my friend have a mazda 808 13B rotary engine..the question is i need some advise to all sifus here about the custom air filter for 13B N/A rotary engine carburetor.which 1 is the most suitable that can fix with the stock carburetor that will give better performance(better pickup n top speed).the current setting is hard to get the pickup with the stock air filter..

hope anyone could help..
thanx :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience