Nissan old skool club? anyone?

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
nick.. i was just kidding.. dont get offended bro... its a free world.. write as long as u can... cheers...
why should i be offended by this??? i knew it was a joke lar bro...my great grandfather is a pure indian, so don worry...i'm somehow, partly indian...and most indians are, jokers...kekekekekeke

so how the autoshow?
two words = DAMN NICE!!!

thank you all for not coming, really disappointed...and someone gave me wrong information on the Datto event...WTF man, WTF...Alvin, i'm gonna swallow you nicely on the 25th...oh and, keep up the gud work for the club...

BWAHAHAHA!
Leslie, keep on laughing...hehe

Last edited:

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Stray.. sorry sorry... its not a mazda bf laa.... hehe.. its a ford laser...

the ford laser was using the sunny lights... i hope u know which ford i m talking about.. the rear side look exactly like sunny witout big bumpers

i tried finding the pic on yahoo but i could only get the front part of this ford laser...

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
mazda = ford

ford = mazda

hehe

sorry la nick.. my bad lolz.... i sincerely thought that the event was on friday. haha

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
one of my front tyre bocor this morning.. dunno why.. need to change my tyre.. so meanwhile using the spare tyre... hope got time to change my front tyre b4 this friday's event

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Sure can wan. but no need lah. keep it till friday then change all together mah.

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
Sure can wan. but no need lah. keep it till friday then change all together mah.
HAHAHAHAHAHA....

oit, remember to call me man...have to meet that Ramli and tune my carburretor...damn fucked up already...hopefully no leaking coz smelled some petrol there...sigh T.T

PEOPLE, this is a simple map to direct you guys to Bari's Corner (TT meet up place)...who still don't know how to get there after looking at this map, i pukul!!! jk jk...

anyways, let me explain a bit...1>>>North (Utara) is coming from Sunway or Old Klang Road and you'll pass IOI Mall on your right AND Binary College on your left...Stay left all the way, even after Mobil...after Mobil don go up (first U-turn, not included on map)...stay left again, take the second U-turn...2>>>Ppl from South (Selatan), you'll be coming from Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Shah Alam or Subang...yea yea i know this map is small...what to do my screen resolution is only 1440x900...best for NFS baby!!! ok, back to the map issue :p I think there should be no problem for those who will miss the u-turn from North, coz if you can get back to Tesco Puchong area, it's gud enough...forgot to include on the map, before entering TESCO junction, you'll see a bus-stop...So don't go all the way to Palace of the Golden Horses (like our DIY sifu did)...WAKAKAKAKAKA...so encik Muscle, do come!!! and Azhar, Please come!!! and call that Amir...dia selalu tak angkat talipon tu...hehe

See you guys on the 25th then...cheers!!!

note *download the picture for a larger view :D

Last edited:

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Nick!!! You Need To Ask Peoples Permission To Post Their Phone Numbers. Haven't You Ever Heard Of Pm? You've Joined Our Tt Only Once And You Want To Be Part Of The Commitee That We Haven't Even Elected!! Please Respect Other People!! You Tried To Screw Me Once In Page 99 Of This String And I Kept Quiet. You Triend To Mess With Raja In Retronissans Website And See What Raja Wrote Back. You Need To Keep Your Distance Man!!!!

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Nick!!! You Need To Ask Peoples Permission To Post Their Phone Numbers. Haven't You Ever Heard Of Pm? You've Joined Our Tt Only Once And You Want To Be Part Of The Commitee That We Haven't Even Elected!! Please Respect Other People!! You Tried To Screw Me Once In Page 99 Of This String And I Kept Quiet. You Triend To Mess With Raja In Retronissans Website And See What Raja Wrote Back. You Need To Keep Your Distance Man!!!!
yaa...stray is right, u have to asked the owner 1st... u will make people angry man:_: .btw, we already have the website arr stray?:shocked:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you guys ever run your car over a plank of wood with nails on the road? Or maybe drove into an uncovered manhole?

Well here is what happened to me not long ago...

One fine morning, I was driving to work... All of a sudden, there's this tire explosion sound (Kapoop!) followed by reciprocating and repeating knocking sounds.... And my car was leaned to one side... S**t.... This has got to be tyre puncture... But what is the repeating knocking sound? You know what?

Since my office...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience