Nissan old skool club? anyone?

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Haha, anyone drove down from KL towards JB side yesterday night??? in a sunny?? Cause my dad in a B14 could not keep up with a souped up sunny.. He says the guy still had Real pick up from 140km'h he could take off.. Hahaha. Looks like there are 2.0 sunny's around :D

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Hahaha, firstly coolval is my nickname.. Please just call me Val.. cause it feels a bit weird when you guys are talking to me to call me COOLval.. hahaha.. thanks.

Right. B13 does pack a punch.. and the genting teksi's are not to be messed with.. Or so i've heard... hahaha, Now i'm trying to pack a bigger punch.. haha..

Straybullet, I'm from JB, and am STILL in JB :D I learnt a lot on these forums but never came to the meet section of the forum till i accidentally found my friend in a JB meet. The JB meet is pretty frequent with a few of them.. So i might join them when i get the chance.. If ever i drop by KL, will let you guys know.. the can meet up for TT. Sorry i don't know any other b13 drivers.
There is a club called nismoclub that i also just joined.. But i don't quite feel at home there.. No offence but i prefer to chat in english also.. But all of them chat in malay.. and sometimes i can't understand what are they saying.. hahaha.

b13's stock engine is 1.6, but there are some 2.0's around that i've seen in there club.. stiffen up the suspension, upgrade the brakes, take care of rust of course, and you have one power pack :D :D
before im joining RETRO, i already a member of nismoclub but no fun at all coz omly me the smallers in that club and no b11...so i felt so small in that club...huhu..:X-:

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
actually nismoclub does not have that many active members... Thats the summary of it.. :D

Just imagine i posted my engine for sale there like so long ago, and i don't have to Bump! it often.. Cause its still oN TOP! hahah.. thats how active that group is :)

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Haha, anyone drove down from KL towards JB side yesterday night??? in a sunny?? Cause my dad in a B14 could not keep up with a souped up sunny.. He says the guy still had Real pick up from 140km'h he could take off.. Hahaha. Looks like there are 2.0 sunny's around :D
If you are talking about the B11 sunny, there are no 2.0s around lah... but can tapau 2.0 anytime got lah... Go to this link and you will know what I mean. Look for the name Raja Mongkut.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/2217130-post898.html

If you still think it's fake, then drive up to KL to witness coming 25th of this month

Last edited:

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
If you are talking about the B11 sunny, there are no 2.0s around lah... but can tapau 2.0 anytime got lah... Go to this link and you will know what I mean. Look for the name Raja Mongkut.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/2217130-post898.html

If you still think it's fake, then drive up to KL to witness coming 25th of this month

Stray, i've driven a Sunny B11 2.0. And it's no ordinary 2.0 my friend. It's a SR20DET!!! It's the ONE and ONLY SR20DET in a Sunny that i've come across and driven. Boy was that one fast mean monster!!!:shcokedcamo:

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Stray, i've driven a Sunny B11 2.0. And it's no ordinary 2.0 my friend. It's a SR20DET!!! It's the ONE and ONLY SR20DET in a Sunny that i've come across and driven. Boy was that one fast mean monster!!!:shcokedcamo:
that wan I know lah. what I meant was stock 2.0 mah.:Not_Impressed:

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
sr20's in sunny seems to be like the lochness monster of sunnies to me. heard so much about em... seen pictures of em... friends talking about em... yet i still haven seen 1 b4 haha~ well guess its just me lolz~

mithran, u refering to sage's one rite? apparently thats not the only one.... ficxky sed his area also he knows a guy with sr20'ed sunny... also a couple of other sightings were recorded...

eh why look for raja mongkut. look for StrayBullet also can ma.

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
HELLO
i driving 130y (extra II)
year 85 .1.5cc
white color
top speed 145 km/h
izzit old scool car ? can join it here ?

my gearbox got problem . can u all guy tell me where i can find tis model gearbox ? n how much ? thanz

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
HELLO
year 85 .1.5cc
white color
top speed 145 km/h

my gearbox got problem . can u all guy tell me where i can find tis model gearbox ? n how much ? thanz
what kind of problem you have with your gearbox? please specify lah

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Mithran...... dude.... i guess i saw u 2 days ago in sunway.. the way u were looking at my car, admiring it huh??

dude, u have to meet our new member, nick_papagiraffe.. and guess what? he is studying in Sunway college... remember few months back i asked u wether u have seen this white colour sunny with white sports rim in sunway college?? well it belongs to nick_papagiraffe...

by the way, nick_papagiraffe, mithran(Skullbocks) is studying in sunway monash

mitran, bring ur friend with the sr20 sunny to the next TT laa...

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
dudez, my gearbox also got problem, i think gonna worn out sooner or later...my "punisher" (if that's what they wanna call it so badly) is a 130Y 1.3cc...stock engine...just now tested and re-checked the plugs. Dang got some oil there! so i guess it needs an overhaul...so if there's another drag race or whatever race, i'm out :(
Dude. Don't simply overhaul. Maybe your engine is running rich that's why got oil. It's petrol lah ngok...

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
wah2...lot of noise around here...anyway, hows ur guys doing? welcome 4LE...

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
that wan I know lah. what I meant was stock 2.0 mah.:Not_Impressed:
Ala cakep le stuk standard....LOL!!! Nope...never seen any yet.

sr20's in sunny seems to be like the lochness monster of sunnies to me. heard so much about em... seen pictures of em... friends talking about em... yet i still haven seen 1 b4 haha~ well guess its just me lolz~

mithran, u refering to sage's one rite? apparently thats not the only one.... ficxky sed his area also he knows a guy with sr20'ed sunny... also a couple of other sightings were recorded...

eh why look for raja mongkut. look for StrayBullet also can ma.
Yup it's Sage's one. Infact, now that you've mentioned, i had epiphany of the other SR20 sunnies...Yes, the ones i herd are from the north eastern sidez.

HELLO
year 85 .1.5cc
white color
top speed 145 km/h

Hop on board 4LE!!! Dude...you bolted on a 1.5cc in it and how come you only can manage a top speed of 145km/h? I'm running with a 1.5cc too and achieving a top speed of 180~190km/h. Unless of course you happen to be wearing size 17 shoes!

I changed to a 1.5 gearbox for RM800. This was a couple of years back...sometime in the late 90's.

Mithran...... dude.... i guess i saw u 2 days ago in sunway.. the way u were looking at my car, admiring it huh??

dude, u have to meet our new member, nick_papagiraffe.. and guess what? he is studying in Sunway college... remember few months back i asked u wether u have seen this white colour sunny with white sports rim in sunway college?? well it belongs to nick_papagiraffe...

by the way, nick_papagiraffe, mithran(Skullbocks) is studying in sunway monash

mitran, bring ur friend with the sr20 sunny to the next TT laa...
Yup it was a surprise to see you lap through that corner in front of me. :regular_smile: My eyes are glued to extraordinarily (outstanding) looking SUNNIES like yours. :shades_smile:

Yes, i've been reading his posts and all but I din know he's in Sunway too. Yes you did ask me but i wasnt sure....if i see his car, then i can tell if i've seen it parked around the medan area before.

His name is Sage. The last time i met him i did ask him to come join us in our outings but he wasn't sure if he has the time for it as he's busy with his other things. "Drop in if ever you can" is what i said to him last.

mithran ur back in msia redy ah bro??
Bro, i was back in M'sia since the 2nd week of March. I appeared in one of the gathering (short while at that too) after my arrival here....the one before the GOH TONG EPISODE. Also bro, if i can remember correctly, i believe you are still keeping one of my tool...LOL!!!! Save it for the day we meet again. CHEERS!!!

yo yo yo slow down fellas...things are going pretty fast around here kekeke...first of all, welcome another "member" in da house, 4LE...yo don't forget to come to the next TT, hopefully there's another exciting event like the previous one, it's at Bari's Corner (look for it yourself), located in the same area as TESCO, Puchong...

dudez, my gearbox also got problem, i think gonna worn out sooner or later...my "punisher" (if that's what they wanna call it so badly) is a 130Y 1.3cc...stock engine...just now tested and re-checked the plugs. Dang got some oil there! so i guess it needs an overhaul...so if there's another drag race or whatever race, i'm out :(

ok back to my engine story, my future plan is to change it to hi-cam and change all the parts inside, then add a WEBER (after studies lar, now no money)...a lot of other things as well, clutch, shafts, exhaust system, suspensions, brakes and fix some rusty spots etc etc etc, all-in-all around 20K-30K...sell my back side also won't get that amount in one year...then paint the Sunny black, change to old skool rims (chromed), there you go, Punisher baby!!! damn, wish i own an American Muscle...

raja, i'm going for the Fiesta this saturday, but at night...if others want to join, why not meet at a place and go together? If your wives/girlfriends complain, BRING THEM ALONG LA! every time call out for something, gf la wifey la...omg...we men must have total freedom!

AWoldskool!!! call me Nick is enough...hehe...i haven't found my mamagiraffe yet...the hunt is still on!
Hi Nick, we shud meet up since we're in the same building of opposite ends. :regular_smile: Ah yes, i too wish having a Mustang Weber Carbed & Supercharged!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello.. anyone know of any places in Klang Valley that
provide excellent fender/arch rolling services without the old
method of knocking flat the arch normally done by panel
beaters that requires repainting
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience