Nissan navara

jengkala08

Jan 2, 2010
Bintulu,SARAWAK
Hi, good morning i'm expecting my navara in two weeks time,... so i,m totally new with 'truck'... my current one is Perodua myvi,... and i loves "Big Mangkuk rims".... any suggestions for my Navara... my location is in Bintulu Sarawak... TQ.:burnout:

Iscalvin

Aug 12, 2008
Good day to you,
As I've search around kk and founded that the navara rim is actually quite hard to find due to the space between the 5pc screw is different from others. And I only noticed 1 or 2 who manage to get sport rim. Maybe in time to come it might have better availability but the rest of the accessory is available. ;):driver:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Navara has a PCD 6 x 114.3, which is new to the Japanese market. U won't find any used rims in this PCD...most of the 4x4 rims r in 6 x 139.7 for Japanese 4x4. What u can do is to get aspacer which convert u to 6 x 139.7mm. My friend bought a set of 4 for rm1200. but with this spacer, u wont able to get those deep dish rims as the spacer itself its already around 25mm thick. He is using 16" x 7JJ +30 OZ rims n it is very flush.

Few shops already stock Thailand made rims for Navara but never like the design. some r ok...some really fugly. if u still wan deep dish rims, get the spacer + Jap rims + wide body conversion like the Arctic trucks.

react22

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
anybody know about this coming navara facelift with 190 hp?
any idea when will it be in Malaysia。

kethon27

Known Member
May 8, 2006
Most likely our malaysia is very much depending on Thailand and Indonesia offers... If they got 190HP Navara...chances to reach our shore will higher

react22

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Anybody can share the info what is the price different between Malaysia and Thailand for the front & rear bull bar?

Heard someone say all the accessories is much much more cheaper at Thailand if compare to Malaysia.

Any idea where to find the big off set rim with the original tyre.

thank a lof.

DREAM

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Hi all, wondering where u all service ur truck after warranty? any outside workshop wif reasonable price has the device to reset the sevice meter. any recommend lubricant? currently using shell r3

andyshim89

Jan 20, 2011
Kota Kinabalu
anyone install piggyback on Navara?
i'm thinking to choose either Unichip D or ECU-shop....
Unichip D can give 240hp, just piggyback done..

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Hi all, wondering where u all service ur truck after warranty? any outside workshop wif reasonable price has the device to reset the sevice meter. any recommend lubricant? currently using shell r3
lol.. if you never cut the wire, just go back tanchong laa..ODO meter can be reset one???
for engine oil, duckhams quite good also...

al.montere.7

From Facebook
Jun 2, 2012
Kuching,Sarawak
www.facebook.com
Ive been driving a nissan navara for 8 months now...

already 50,000 km done...

very powerful.. can easily overtake cars on the road...

very comfy compared to the hilux vnt..

only thing that ticks me off is the turning radius...:banghead:

andyshim89

Jan 20, 2011
Kota Kinabalu
Ive been driving a nissan navara for 8 months now...

already 50,000 km done...

very powerful.. can easily overtake cars on the road...

very comfy compared to the hilux vnt..

only thing that ticks me off is the turning radius...:banghead:
do you piggyback on your mother truck? lagi power tuuuu...

turning radius, hilux also got this problem, hilux big problem when you reverse (without sensor), if got motor EX5, sure bang...
and malaysia parking lot is not enough to fit our truck

al.montere.7

From Facebook
Jun 2, 2012
Kuching,Sarawak
www.facebook.com
do you piggyback on your mother truck? lagi power tuuuu...

turning radius, hilux also got this problem, hilux big problem when you reverse (without sensor), if got motor EX5, sure bang...
and malaysia parking lot is not enough to fit our truck
haha not yet... warranty belum finish... i wanna get the dastek unichip D... then boost to 1.0bar... but im still wondering if my gearbox can tahan...

oh ya, i know its plug and play but i go servicing every 3months so lazy to install and put back...
since i bought the car... i claim warranty for 4-shock absorber (suddenly leaking) and gearbox( stuck at 4th gear) from bintulu to kch... btw im driving the AT navara

andyshim89

Jan 20, 2011
Kota Kinabalu
haha not yet... warranty belum finish... i wanna get the dastek unichip D... then boost to 1.0bar... but im still wondering if my gearbox can tahan...

oh ya, i know its plug and play but i go servicing every 3months so lazy to install and put back...
since i bought the car... i claim warranty for 4-shock absorber (suddenly leaking) and gearbox( stuck at 4th gear) from bintulu to kch... btw im driving the AT navara
i just unichip my navara at 550km....hahahaha, before unichip 1.2bar-1.3bar...after, 1.6-1.7bar...same like you also AUTO... now claiming warranty for dashboard meter...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, recently i've asked about how do i need to modify on my Waja 4g18 exhaust system, a sifu suggested me to change the extrator to 4-2-1 and mid box only.
is that enough to gain the performance that i needed already? exclude the sound or whatever muffler that are for cosmetic purpose only. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience