Nissan Fairlady Z Club Malaysia 11.11.11 Gathering - Rollcall

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

This is the latest updated itinerary provided by C W Chin Sanny. They will start a road parade in the island of Penang starting from these locations.

Cleaner Greener Penang Tour 12th November 2011 Latest Route Map
Padang Kota Lama – Start 9am
Pengkalan Weld
Jalan Magazine
Jalan Penang
Jalan Burma
Jalan Perak
Jalan Pangkor
Jalan Ayer Itam
Jalan Masjid Negeri
Jalan Tunku Kudin
Lebuhraya Jelutong
Lebuhraya Bayan Lepas
Bulatan Tun Dr Awang
Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Jalan Masjid Negeri
Jalan Scotland
Jalan Utama
Jalan Gottlieb
Jalan Bagan Jermal
Bulatan Gurney
Persiaran Gurney
Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah
Lebuh Farquhar
Padang Kota Lama – End 11:30am

So drop by and say hello, if you can make it on a Saturday morning! A great chance to snap photos of cars and people around.

Previous Update :

C W Chin Sanny, Coordinator for the Nissan Fairlady Z Club Malaysia mass gathering has notified me that there will be a mass gathering held on the 11.11.11 in Penang. There will a convoy drive, starting from Sg. Buluh Flyover Rest & Reserve Area to Penang Island. All other cars are welcomed.

More details can be provided by C W Chin Sanny at this number

Time and Venue
11 AM Sg. Buluh Flyover Rest & Reserve Area

Accommodation is not included, however you can call him up and maybe he could arrange one for you. Petrol and other costs are at own expenditure. Let's make this event a happening one.

Attachments

mcc

May 19, 2010
Ipoh
Nice route... Just need to be careful with the road bumps on the Gurney Roundabout, i damaged my sideskirts going thru there during my recent visit there...

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
drop by mcc, are u free tommorow perhaps :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The weekend is nigh and that means the 2010 Formula One Singtel Singapore GP is almost upon us with more night excitement from the Marina Bay Street Circuit.

This time around, the race promoters have made several updates to the track that should see things flowing more smoothly. Resurfacing has seen the bumpiness reduced between Turns 3 and 7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience