Nissan Fairlady Club

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Hey guys,

Gan here. I believe we've met during the last gathering. Quick Question. Anyone knows what is Tan's (Z '06 Manual/reg:69) contact number? It'll be great if someone could PM me.

Lord1700: You drive the Fabulous kitted Z right?? Still remember me? When are we gonna do a small gathering nearby our neighbourhood? I think there is quite a number of Zs staying around our area.

convict: White Z? Let me know if my guess is accurate.

Cheers~
Yes i am..

sorry, u r dat sg.long guy? :confused:

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Lord, he drives the silver supercharged Z with carbon fibre bonnet.

Gan, I have PM'd you. Mine is '05 with rev-up engine, not '06 though. :proud:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
back from cameron highlands. the road was very windy. it was fun in the begining, for about the first 30 minutes before it got annoying. but the car is good, didnt give me any trouble the whole way, and i was going at around 170km/h the whole way up until the mountain.
had to stop to pump petrol and bumped into ducattis, and some kawasakis. made me look bad. hahahaaha.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Lord, he drives the silver supercharged Z with carbon fibre bonnet.

Gan, I have PM'd you. Mine is '05 with rev-up engine, not '06 though. :proud:
Yes is me. The Sg Long white Z :driver:
Owh ok ok...now i remember...my car will b at redsun for up to 2 week time...converting from auto to manual...:driver:

maybe we can organize small gath after my car ready..:burnout:

z_333

Jul 28, 2008
Owh ok ok...now i remember...my car will b at redsun for up to 2 week time...converting from auto to manual...:driver:

maybe we can organize small gath after my car ready..:burnout:
2 weeks for auto-manual swap or you are fitting in your SC kit as well?:hmmmm:
Looking at the pace you mod cars, i can't wait to check out your ride in 2 weeks time.

snx: I've got your number. Will ring you up soon for drinks. Most probably convict can join us.

JS2: You from cheras too? If so, we can start organizing a TT session.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
2 weeks for auto-manual swap or you are fitting in your SC kit as well?:hmmmm:
Looking at the pace you mod cars, i can't wait to check out your ride in 2 weeks time.

snx: I've got your number. Will ring you up soon for drinks. Most probably convict can join us.

JS2: You from cheras too? If so, we can start organizing a TT session.
SC will b done later...now price not so good since yen to strong at this moment...

lord, how much does it cost to convert?
for conversion cost me rm2k only for labour charge....but i also change to Nismo LSD n new clutch at the same time..cost me more than rm10k for whole process...:banghead:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
yea, i heard it was around that price. dam. taught you might have gotten it cheeper. would converting it cause any problems in the future?

z_333

Jul 28, 2008
I paid RM8000 for Z33 manual tranny and all the other neccesary tool for the conversion (on swap basis). I was quite lucky that the halfcut I got came with nismo speedo meter. 1 advise for those who are attempting this conversion. ALWAYS GET IT FROM A HALFCUT BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE METAL HOLDING THE GEAR SHIFT TO YOUR CAR. It will give you stock fitting rather than having to fabricate 1. If you fail to get it properly done, it will result heat & gearbox noise in your cabin.

Any auto to manual conversion will DEFINITELY give you can-bus error code. But this is nothing cos it only appears on diagnostic DTC codes. It will not show CEL on dash.

Also insist on changing to manual differentials. If you are running on turbo setup auto difs will work fine since you have massie torque to bump the rpms. But if you are running NA, you will benefit from the closer 3.5manual difs compare to the 3.3auto difs. Plus, manual difs comes with stock VLSD.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
I paid RM8000 for Z33 manual tranny and all the other neccesary tool for the conversion (on swap basis). I was quite lucky that the halfcut I got came with nismo speedo meter. 1 advise for those who are attempting this conversion. ALWAYS GET IT FROM A HALFCUT BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE METAL HOLDING THE GEAR SHIFT TO YOUR CAR. It will give you stock fitting rather than having to fabricate 1. If you fail to get it properly done, it will result heat & gearbox noise in your cabin.

Any auto to manual conversion will DEFINITELY give you can-bus error code. But this is nothing cos it only appears on diagnostic DTC codes. It will not show CEL on dash.

Also insist on changing to manual differentials. If you are running on turbo setup auto difs will work fine since you have massie torque to bump the rpms. But if you are running NA, you will benefit from the closer 3.5manual difs compare to the 3.3auto difs. Plus, manual difs comes with stock VLSD.
nice sharing...thanks bro...cant wait for my car now..

this is maybe a new thing for me so i share with u guys...in case those who run on auto transmission...n wanna change to Nismo LSD...please keep in mind dat rear gearbox for auto n manual it totally different...so if wanna change to nismo LSD..u need to change the rear gearbox at the same time.

cheers!

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Lord1700, when is your car gonna be up and running? Can't wait to see it too. You've done a lot to your car man.......

Iscalvin

Aug 12, 2008
Apparently after asking around, it is a GPS system via satellites, but the charges are free. Just need to buy the software.

And yup the navi screen can be used for DVD, front and back camera.

I suppose you are now owning a fairlady, which year is yours.
Really? Where and how much to do this? It's been a abandon stuff in my car for years... Really wish to use it... and may I know is there anyway for changing the player as the shape is different from normal. :stupid::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sizzling Start at Sepang's New MCS Season Last Weekend! - 2018 Round 1

Sunday, 1st April 2018- Action on track were exciting with 66-year old grandfather, Tony Teo outshining his more celebrated and younger challengers to win Race 2 for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience