Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Thank you very much for your support 300zxtt. Next we'll organise an event in conjunction with the launch of the new 370Z in Malaysia. We'll keep you all posted.

We'll also do up some merchandize such as Shirts, stickers and what not for our 350Z Fairlady Club. But of course I need to know how many are interested. Cost per polo shirt ranges between RM30 to RM50 depending on quality and design. Will keep you guys posted on this.

Ok, next please be informed I'll be arranging a get together to watch Transformers at the Gardens Mid Valley, Gold class next week. Target on the 1st of July 2009. Please confirm your attendance.

1. Z-Ice (2 persons)

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
We are booking the whole cinema in MidValeey the Gardens, Gold Class, priced at RM60 per person, of course if we get enough people (booking the whole cinema).

A small gold class cinema only have about 18 seats, I think.

So, please confirm early so that we can all party in the cinema exclusively for Fairlady Club only!!! hahaha. :biggrin:

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sounds insane ahahahhaa.....
I'm still not sure whether I'm bringing friends along or not, but I'm in.
:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

Jun 29, 2009
hi guys,

I'm (hopefully, finger crossed) getting my beloved Z this week. Would like to join the club and learn more about the car. Looking forward to join you guys in the coming TT.

Z33 04/09 Gray Reg. TBC

Bump: hi guys,

I'm (hopefully, finger crossed) getting my beloved Z this week. Would like to join the club and learn more about the car. Looking forward to join you guys in the coming TT.

Z33 04/09 Gray Reg. TBC

yong972

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
Hi guys ... I'm Alan from Cheras, 19 this year and a proud owner of a 2004 350z ... hope to learn more from all the Z sifu out there ... XD

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Sorry guys, couldn't get the tickets for you all, as transformers is really a hit show, there are some tickets, but no good seats.

In order to make this successful, I guess we shld have a tt first and we shall try this again in future.

I was thinking to have a tt this Thursday, to catch up. Same place, same time at Shell station.

Btw, for those who are new, pm me your phone number for me to keep you abreast.

Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There might be field hockey and ice hockey but, as anybody that has seen both games played, they share as much in common as a bikini and full-body wetsuit. Another more worthy example for these pages might be Formula One and Nascar.

Though the two might not be associated at all, sharing sponsors has made the jump a little less harsh on the knees lately, especially since Juan Pablo Montoya made the leap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience