Nissan Fairlady Club

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
wawawa...dats very good...welcome to d club....hope to meet u in our next meet...:driver:
Thanks. Usually where you guys meet and what day and time? And here mine 03 manual track trim.

Well yeah nothing special like you sifu z, but a bit excited hehe :tongue:

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2009
hi, William,

I would like to join you guys on the convoy to SIC for the Japan GT thingy....

As i drive a Z33 04 micra white reg 7077.

Bump: hi, William,

I would like to join you guys on the convoy to SIC for the Japan GT thingy....

As i drive a Z33 04 micra white reg 7077.

Bump: 7077a.jpg

Bump: 7077a.jpg

my humble ride....

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Sure Alvin, welcome to the club.

We'll be meeting up again next week with all confirmed fairladys. I have your number, will SMS next week to confirm time and place.

Cheers.

Bump: Sure Alvin, welcome to the club.

We'll be meeting up again next week with all confirmed fairladys. I have your number, will SMS next week to confirm time and place.

Cheers.

Jun 9, 2009
tks guys for the warm welcome.....

pls sms the location and time and i will be there....

Lord1700,

your front bumper is also Amuse??? do find it hitting those badly built ramps all the time?????

Jun 11, 2009
i guys! :wavey:
I'm new here and i knew your guys have had lots of friends owning this Z-type. I was looking to buy a 350Z but not so sure which model i.e V6, nismo, bla bla bla... which model is a good one??

could anyone advice me some... :confused:
mm... beside that, if anyone wanna sell or have someone wanna sell 350Z, just let me know.... i really want to own it one. likely in this month or lately next month... :thefinger:
i like mannual transmission!
thanks all

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi I'm from Kl, a new Z owner.
I've try to find a fairlady car club for a long time and I found it now. :wavey:
Really hope I can join you guys for a good time.
I'm driving a Z33 04/07 Pearl White Reg. 35.

P/S: No photos yet sorry lolx.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Welcome Katzman. Perhaps you can PM me your number and I'll inform you on the TT session.

There'll be one this coming Monday on 15 June 2009. Venue at Shell Station, Bandar Utama, next to Mobil Station near TV3 and One Utama. Time at 9pm.

We shall be discussing on the latest update and confirmation of cars and the number of people attending the convoy on the 21st June 2009.

Please confirm and make yourselves available. This gathering is important for those who are joining in the convoy next Sunday.

I shall be sending out SMSs soon. Cheers.

Bump: p.s. Forgot to mention that there'll be someone from the PRESS coming i.e. Cars, Bikes and Trucks from NSTP coming to interview us.

Cheers.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Nice ride there man!!! Hope to see you this coming monday. Cheers.

Bump: Nice ride there man!!! Hope to see you this coming monday. Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just need your opinion....(so please no heart feeling)
Lately...lots of vtec machine beat turbos in the 300m drag sprint.....dunno what type of turbos and vtecs......the cars are mainly satria/putra VS crx/eg/ef 2dr....most of the time honda wins...what happen with turbos?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience