~Nissan A31 Owners Club~

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie guys.

It was really a great gathering guys. Thanks for all who posted the pics guys. I hope in future all the owners could join us in this gathering.

I can see there's a lot of owners out there who is not very familiar wif this group or do not know who to contact us.

If there's any of u all who's interested to be with us, please PM me ur details, as in future i will communicate wif u all.

As you know, we have plan a trip to the east coast, sumwhere very early next. We are still waiting for confirmation. As for the Puasa Month, i think the gathering will be scheduled for berbuka puasa. Few of us are planning on where to go for 'breaking fast'. Those who are not muslim as well, are most welcome to join us. If any of u have any ideas, pleae kindly suggest here as well. Somewhere nearby and with a spacious carpark.

Till then, have fun with ur ceffies. Take care.

cheers'

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
when got gathering again?
i wana join...

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
quick question, i've seen some of the rb20det engine with after market bov installed near the turbo, isit better that way? cause i'm gonna install an aftermarket bov which i dunno whether to put it back at the original location as i need to remake the adapter

kelvin_goh999

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
KL
Looking for original Cefiro A31 front bumper.

I am looking for an original Cefiro A31 Front Bumper (Turbo Model) & its from last model of Cefiro A31. Anyone who have this bumper in good condition, please let me know the price. Prefer with original Cefiro A31 silver colour because my A31 is in silver colour. If different colour still ok lah. Please state the location & price. Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Volkswagen marketing genius as Amaroks topple massive chimney w/video

Wrecking balls are the weapon of choice when it comes to bringing massive structures to their feet, being able to reduce buildings to rubble with mere swings. Nonetheless, they don’t usually come cheap and aren’t exactly easy to maneuver or transport to the site.

So a demolition crew in the UK needed to bring down a 154-ton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience