~Nissan A31 Owners Club~

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Good day guys..

As you know, previously we have a thread on Nissan A31 Owners' Club, it is un-official, but unfortunately the thread's lost due to un-attended attention to it.

Well, here I would like to re-open the thread for all of the Nissan A31 Owners' to chat, share info or whatever form of discussion right here in our very own ZTH. You can be an Owner in any form like Drifting or Drag or even an enthusiasts. Just drop in here and we will entertain you.

Just to share a few other information with you guys, we have our official gathering ONCE every ODD Month (January, March, May, July etc) it will be on the FIRST Sunday of the MONTH. As for now, the OFFICIAL site for the gathering is in Sunway X-Treme Park's cafe (beside the go-kart track).

As for the previous gathering held over the months, we have members from the drifting society, as well as the members from the NISMO club joining us.

Lets all hope this club will stay alive and livelier as ever.

There will also be a weekly gathering over the weekends (Saturday) at Wei Liang's place (used to be DMT, and opposite the Sunway Food Court, now its known as Quater-Mile). If you are free, drop by we chat and do other stuff there..

If you would like to be with us, please drop in you contacts over here, or just send an e-mail or sms me your info to the below address.

space_cowboy
[email protected]
012 334 7886

As for now, thank you for spending your precious time going through this thread of me and others.

cheers'

Last edited:

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
A31 owners...

Pls read thread about Cefiro owners gathering at 31/7/2005...

Hope some of you can be there too!! :)

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie Din..

Sorry, let me re-phrase. Its at Sunway. The workshop area's. Just opposite the Sunway Food court.

cheers'

grouchy_smurf

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
hey cowboy saw you i think on...last saturday at ss2...haha wasn't sure if it was you but when you went to your car then i only realized (not like u'd know who i was anyways)

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
Spend a minute for moment of poundering. From wired, realize it to real world. Unite and commit, form a Cefiro club of Malaysia. Name it whatever NICE(Nissan Cefiro), C.O.C. (Cefiro Owner's Club), but the intent is to gather all cefiro riders, exchange ideas and knowledge, seek OEM parts, technical infos and tips from Nissan Japan, etc and etcs.

Thai's having theirs, nvermind, just take it positive, we're not copying them, we just starts our own. When it succesfully done, it surely feel good when; no matter where you go, somebody (having same ride) will flash you high beam, everyone knows everybody. when your car brokedown in the middle of no where, at least you'd feel safe to waive for help once you saw another cefiro is passing, most probably that you know, wherefrom? this club of course.
Cefiro-Thailand always manage to gather over 200 ceffys during each their annual meeting, I believe we are more or less at the same figure. Imagine someday, we have both countries Cefiro meeting, we could possibly gather more than 500 cefiros all together at one place, one time, have same ride, for a same interest with different plate number. There'll be a busy cross border day, ministery of tourism of both countries sure really pleased on this (good for sponsor).Have all moto-recreation activities done; drag, drift, car show,family contest etc etcs. Boy we should find and clear 1 airport for this, but just imagine the fun, friendship harvested from it, and most impostant thing; satisfaction given by our ride; CEFIRO.

Cefiro-Thailand annual meeting (2003)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath30.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath27.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath26.jpg

Northern NISMOClub 1st gathering (2004)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/3b11.jpg

Bdin
Easthern Cefiro,
NISMO Club-North Zone.

P/s: Abg Ali, we could still always actively be a Nissan Motor Club members, we will always be, it's just a double membership under still; one same roof; NISSAN. Likewise those politic-guys, there are MIC and MCA members, yet they are all under Barisan Nasional.

nukey

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Selangor
newbies.....

hey guys....
i am kind of new here..... din's how things going on bro.... is this the ceffy club that u r talking bout.....
do let me know if there is any gathering going on....
i would really like to join....
let me know.....

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
nukey said:
hey guys....
i am kind of new here..... din's how things going on bro.... is this the ceffy club that u r talking bout.....
let me know.....
Hey Nukey...

Well I guess this is the CLIB Din's talking about. Well the gathering is happening ONCE every ODD month of the calender. (Pls refer opening thread)

If you are free during the weekend on Saturdays, youre most welcomed to join us at 'Quater-Mile. (details as above as well)...

Cheers' mate....

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
ermm,

hey guys....
let me know.....
hi nukey, I guess u r refering to other 'Din'? Din Nismo perhaps? Not to confuse, I'm not Din Nismo, my nick is Bdin, it's just my undersign has 'NISMO' also, and people call me DIn as well, and for some Bdin. anyway, nice to meet you mate.

black widow

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
bdin said:
Spend a minute for moment of poundering. From wired, realize it to real world. Unite and commit, form a Cefiro club of Malaysia. Name it whatever NICE(Nissan Cefiro), C.O.C. (Cefiro Owner's Club), but the intent is to gather all cefiro riders, exchange ideas and knowledge, seek OEM parts, technical infos and tips from Nissan Japan, etc and etcs.

Thai's having theirs, nvermind, just take it positive, we're not copying them, we just starts our own. When it succesfully done, it surely feel good when; no matter where you go, somebody (having same ride) will flash you high beam, everyone knows everybody. when your car brokedown in the middle of no where, at least you'd feel safe to waive for help once you saw another cefiro is passing, most probably that you know, wherefrom? this club of course.
Cefiro-Thailand always manage to gather over 200 ceffys during each their annual meeting, I believe we are more or less at the same figure. Imagine someday, we have both countries Cefiro meeting, we could possibly gather more than 500 cefiros all together at one place, one time, have same ride, for a same interest with different plate number. There'll be a busy cross border day, ministery of tourism of both countries sure really pleased on this (good for sponsor).Have all moto-recreation activities done; drag, drift, car show,family contest etc etcs. Boy we should find and clear 1 airport for this, but just imagine the fun, friendship harvested from it, and most impostant thing; satisfaction given by our ride; CEFIRO.

Cefiro-Thailand annual meeting (2003)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath30.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath27.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath26.jpg

Northern NISMOClub 1st gathering (2004)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/3b11.jpg

Bdin
Easthern Cefiro,
NISMO Club-North Zone.

P/s: Abg Ali, we could still always actively be a Nissan Motor Club members, we will always be, it's just a double membership under still; one same roof; NISSAN. Likewise those politic-guys, there are MIC and MCA members, yet they are all under Barisan Nasional.

HAI BDIN,,

great salute for u.......know each other...hopefully meet in next gathering.......when is next gathering......

nukey

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Selangor
hey guys...
like what i say b4.... i am new here....
space_cowboys..... need to know what do u mean by CLIB....
i seriously dont understand.....
and to bdin... sorry bout it.... i was refering to DinNismo....
anyway nice to know u guys over there......

nicecar

Aug 1, 2005
Kuala lumpur
Hai Koboi, Bdin, BW n other NIssanCEfiro owners.........

I would like to join u all guys.......but my time nowadays quite tight.

Cheers to BDIN :D :) ;)

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
topui11 said:
a31 sucks... hehehehhehe

what??? what???
Hello there..

a bit harsh rite your wordings...?? Or maybe ur fedup wif urs..

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For NA B20 VTEC, what type of 84mm pistons should i be looking at?

Cast or forged? I came across in another forum where they mentioned that cast pistons are better. I was thinking that forged pistons were better.

Brands? The prices vary quite a lot depending on the brands. So, will it affect me in any way if i go for the cheaper brands? I'm new in this car mods scene but i know brands like Wiseco, CP and Mahle are the branded ones. Hence, being more expensive, it is better. Am i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience