~Nissan A31 Owners Club~

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Guys..

Hmmm....I noticed there is a bit of confusion on some of the above statements. Not meaning that we have this thread/club only for ceffy owners',

Its a another root or I should another section for ceffy owners or lovers. Doesnt mean that If ur in this UNOFFICIAL club, ur BANNED or DISREGARDING the other ONE. End of the day, it will be UNITED in ONE regardless of wat. It like when u have mee goreng, u dun wanna have BEEF STEAK to go along with rite. JSOC is doing this, and wif all do respect i'm not following them.

As for NISMO club, its their all UNITED NISSAN CLUB. I guess this club is recognised and attended by their HIGH ranked members' as well. that of course is Lazy6 or better known as ABG ALI. Even his side of members supported the club pretty much.

We have the club in order to have the ceffy owners to gather and share their point of views, chats among others, questions and answers.

I hope my statement is clear and do correct me if mystatement is wrong.

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
space_cowboy said:
Hello there..

a bit harsh rite your wordings...??
agree

space, by the way, i'm not sure what is your message in the previos post. but that's definitely what i intent, doesn't mean that once we join a group, we have to leave the other.

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
Hey spacey, why dont u post up a clear venue n date for the next gathering/meet-up.
Im sure a lot of us will come n a lot of newbies will make an effort to come.

Just a suggestion.....(dah lama takde nie)

cheers

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hello guys..

The much awaited A31 Monthly Gathering is here again. This time the venue has change due to the tearing down of Sunway X-Treme Park. Again, all owners & enthusist of A31 are most welcomed to come.

The time date & venue as below.

Date : 4th September 2005
Time : 4.00pm onwards
Venue : Shah Alam Carpark

If those of you would like to convoy there with me, we will meet up at Quater Mile S/B Sunway (opposite food court) at 3.00pm sharp. We will leave there at 3.30pm.

cheers'

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
wow

it was great! about 18 Cefiro A31 and 1 sil80 joined the gathering yesterday! damn... it was awesome!

pics will be up soon.

Nice meeting u guys... so sad to see my car going already... sold off. haih...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
double wow to that dude.

yup, there're about 18 ceffies + 1 sil-80 there for the official gathering.

i would like to thank those who came all the way from segambut, puchong, gombak and etcs for this gathering of meeting up & chatting with all a31 ceffy owners.

it was sad to see abg ali who cant attend the gathering as he was away on business trips. hope to see uou soon abg.

topui - pls post the pics yea. thanks anyway for the tremendous show of urs.

cheers'

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
eLLowe..here are some pic i've taken from the gath..enjoys!~ :smile:

:rock: :rock: :rock:

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
Kewllll,
Tabik spring for all participants and their ride. Nice. I'll promote those pics in NISMO Club forum, hopefully Tom and Atai wouldn't mind about it.

Bdin
Easthern Cefiro,
NISMO Club-North Zone.

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
aiyahh, missed the gathering, was at honoi for business....any more gathering later?

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
koboi... was ok only la.

anyway, this is my last gathering with cefiro owners as i no longer owns my car after this month. sad to see it go but life goes on.... ;) hopefully the new owner will join u guys too.

nicecar

Aug 1, 2005
Kuala lumpur
Great guys....somebody told me 2 advertise this program for the Cefiro Owners.

They want 2 have a convoy to Kuantan (Cherating) just before fasting month (4/10). I think Abang Ali will be going this time. He's busy producing some video project.

So anybody interested might drop ideas or start to list down their participation. :) :) :)

jtsc

Oct 8, 2004
BRAVO!! to all the owners!!
lot of superb exterior mod!! very very interesting and amazed!!
also owner of 93 cefiro, but semua stock std. maybe i should make some time to join the next gathering..............!?!?1?
BTW, any of ur from klang??

nic1213

Known Member
Jun 17, 2004
peejay
hi all taiko, do skyline rear light,trunk,and bumper fits cefiro nicely? or need to do some mod on it? really interested bout it, pls advise... thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all ,
i just wanna ask something about Mivec adding Turbo
will be needing how many $$
and i m going to sell/trade Mivec ori stuff

my mech told me that have to change :
piston
ecu
wiring
add BOV,Turbine,intercooler,injecter.

any one could lead me more info in this upgrade ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience