Nissa A33 Cefiro Car Spare water Tank Will Less Water By After One Month

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi,

Good day. Anyone to know, Why my Nissa A33 Cefiro spare water tank always less water by after one month?:biggrin:
How much?

If too little then can be considered normal.

If too much then u should check
1.Radiator cap. Not common but do contribute to coolant loss.
2.All hoses, sign of leak is green deposit if u r using green coolant. Rust, f u only uses water.
3.Worn head gasket.This one is tricky as sometimes u wont see the sign until l the problem is worse.
In my case with a Pajero, sudden air gushes out when i remove the radiator cap. Mind u the engine is super cool as it has been left overnight.Its weird and i cannot pin point anything until my oil filler cap has milky residue on it.

hypergadgetstore

Jul 7, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Bro,

Good day and thanks for yours information, my spare water tank was less about max line above until min line by after one month, and than the day i also add on water by half bottle of 1500 ml to my radiator.

Because this is second hand used car and i had exchange radiator before (the time i had add one bottle nissa original coolant (Green Color) ), is that enough ?

Please advice

Thanks

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi Bro,

Good day and thanks for yours information, my spare water tank was less about max line above until min line by after one month, and than the day i also add on water by half bottle of 1500 ml to my radiator.

Because this is second hand used car and i had exchange radiator before (the time i had add one bottle nissa original coolant (Green Color) ), is that enough ?

Please advice

Thanks
I am not familiar with your engine but seems like there is a leak and needs to be traced to prevent worse damage in the future.

I think most shop can do a simple test by putting the cooling system under pressure and if there is leakage it can be seen. I once saw a DIY home mech uses a gadget he made himself using modified pesticide spray to pressure the system.

If there are no visible leak found on the outer part of the engine then i think its the head gasket.
Any milky substance on the oil filler cap?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all, sorry i don't know where to post as i can't find the topics related to this, but can anyone tell me what type of shift knob or gear stick this is? :hmmmm:

thanks bro's and sifu's :burnout:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience