Nismo V3 bumper

bernardyongcw

From Facebook
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
www.cosmetology.com.my
Hi, anyone know where I can find the Nismo V3 front bumper for the 350z? I checked out a few body-kit shops in Sunway but they only seem to have the V1 and V2 kits.

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
The V3 aerokit you are referring to is accurately is only available on the 380RS model with a limited ediiton run of 300 units and is not available for sale seperately.

Version 1

Version 2

Version 2 for facelift

Last edited:

NavenKumar

Jul 26, 2009
Klang
The V3 aerokit you are referring to is accurately is only available on the 380RS model with a limited ediiton run of 300 units and is not available for sale seperately.
Please read through the link I've posted....

The V3 aero kit made it's debut on the US Spec NISMO Edition 350Z, as well as on the Japan spec NISMO Fairlady and 380 RS models. Full kit consists of front bumper, side skirt extensions, rear bumper and rear spoiler. All items fit 2003-2008 350Z coupe and roadsters (rear spoiler cannot be installed on a roadster).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused::confused::stupid:

As the title given,
I wonder how to adjust the height of the absorbers. I hope to lower my car just enough for my daily driving.

I have browsed the forum and read through but unfortunately I couldnt really understand, especially about the ring thingy.

How to adjust the height for TEIN Super Wagon absorbers- ANE11W. It's something like this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience