Nismo sticker for LMGT4 wheels

gobiz

500 RPM

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
I think Bronze would give it a classy look. Black would b more monster look.

ps, gobiz, saw ur ride in the shop, it's looking good! Can't wait to see the completion.
Me too hehehe but I'm not in a rush...let the boss mechanic take his sweet time hehe :)

LMGT4
the only rim i trust to fit on my car

have 3 Set of LM GT4
heheheh
Ahhaaa boss .... lets do a little swap :date:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
yes 1 set for me!! i want 18x10!!

btw gobiz where's ur car? i might go n have a peek! lol

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
There's one set at UMS. Very nice colour. On r34. But dunno whether he's selling separately from the car..

farizio

Known Member

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
LMGT4's are made by RAYS.. I actually got a spare set of Volk/Rays stickers for my TE37 in a different color from my tyre guy who brings in a lot of RAYS stuff so you actually CAN buy the genuine stickers separately

Price wise i wouldn't know since he threw them in for free with the wheels but expect it to be expensive since its genuine and Japanese

I don't have his number right now cos my phone is being sent for repairs but his shop is in Kota Damansara and is called Speedline, same row as Khalifah bistro and Watsons.. Just look for Ah Hoong

Hope this helps

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
Ok i went to Sunway and curiously they dont have any of that nismo sticker. Same as some dudes in marketplace (well some of them didnt really give me a reply after 2 or 3 pm).

If anyone knows where can i find sticker shop to print them out it would be awesome :)

JK

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Dude, best you check with farizio since he is the only one who knows where to get GENUINE NISMO stickers and may only cost about RM100 at the most.

Although I am work for NISMO dept. in MLY and have asked my counterpart in JPN, I can only so far offer to you genuine RAYS stickers I'm afraid.
www.rayswheels.co.jp

Furthermore, the nismo logo found on the LM GT2s are of the older 2nd gen design.

Last edited:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
Im looking for this to replace the old design tho.

around RM 100 sounds good as i have found in RHD Japan selling 640Yen per sticker, which is breaking neck price. I will talk to farizio and see if he can help me out. If not, please intro some good sticker shop to me please!! :)

Attachments

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
LMGT4's are made by RAYS.. I actually got a spare set of Volk/Rays stickers for my TE37 in a different color from my tyre guy who brings in a lot of RAYS stuff so you actually CAN buy the genuine stickers separately

Price wise i wouldn't know since he threw them in for free with the wheels but expect it to be expensive since its genuine and Japanese

I don't have his number right now cos my phone is being sent for repairs but his shop is in Kota Damansara and is called Speedline, same row as Khalifah bistro and Watsons.. Just look for Ah Hoong

Hope this helps
Dealt with Speedline before. Bought Volk GT-Vs rims with tires (although made bad decision going with FK452s) and also followed up with at least a set of Falken RT-615s which he went out of his way to procure as in one instance he had only a pair while I needed four. The other pair was in Sg or some ridiculous place nowhere in the Klang Valley and he got all four to go the next day.

Pricing I have no idea if its cheap as I've only bought perhaps 5 sets of rims max over past years but of various sizes and for totally different different cars not to mention made by various manufacturers so can't really directly compare among various shops.

But service wise very prompt and upfront. Seemed to have ready stock and genuine Rays so I was happy.

kaminari

1,000 RPM

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Im looking for this to replace the old design tho.

around RM 100 sounds good as i have found in RHD Japan selling 640Yen per sticker, which is breaking neck price. I will talk to farizio and see if he can help me out. If not, please intro some good sticker shop to me please!! :)
1 of our skyline member, Remus (Motorsports Playground) do sticker business and he do lot decors for most motorsports car at Malaysia.He might can help you.

640yen consider a good deal since the material are very good quality. :)

gobiz

500 RPM

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
[PIMPIN];4523955 said:
Dealt with Speedline before. Bought Volk GT-Vs rims with tires (although made bad decision going with FK452s) and also followed up with at least a set of Falken RT-615s which he went out of his way to procure as in one instance he had only a pair while I needed four. The other pair was in Sg or some ridiculous place nowhere in the Klang Valley and he got all four to go the next day.

Pricing I have no idea if its cheap as I've only bought perhaps 5 sets of rims max over past years but of various sizes and for totally different different cars not to mention made by various manufacturers so can't really directly compare among various shops.

But service wise very prompt and upfront. Seemed to have ready stock and genuine Rays so I was happy.
Hmmm, I wonder whether he can get a set of genuine LMGT4s in 17x9 et22 or CE28s.....:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: anyone in contact with him?

gobiz

500 RPM

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
My car is tiny .... :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

my sister's '13 vios missed its 30k service by +4k so in total 14k mileage.

does that mean her warranty is void? i think so tho since vw if +1k auto warranty void.

she's so screwed. :stupid:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience