Nismo Merchandise

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Like the rest of you guys, I have come across numerous postings that highlight the range of Nismo merchandise available locally. So last week I happened to pass by Nissan in PJ and dropped by in hope of buying something.. anything really.

But imagine how disappointed I was to see that there was nothing but empty shelves. They did not even have a key chain for sale. However, Royce (I believe) was extremely helpful and apologetic about the lack of merchandise. The sad thing however was hearing that the 2009 range will only be here in June.

:hmmmm:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Apologies to all for not finding the nismo OR impul goodies that you were looking for. Its been a while since I drew stock for PJ corner so it must be pretty empty by now.

Pls feel free to drop me a PM for those who need to buy your stuff in a hurry. I am ale to do a semi door to door service.

Pimpin: I can sort your shopping list first since you live just around the block from where I work.

As for 2009 collection, they will be only launched in Jpn in June as its the Spring/Summer collection and hence its availability in June.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin: I can sort your shopping list first since you live just around the block from where I work.
Alan,

No worries dude. I just happened to pass by so thought I'd check out what you guys had. Not chasing anything in particular, just expressing my disappointment. I wish for Nismo to have a real presence in Malaysia with aftermarket parts for Skylines, Silvias, etc but given the state of the economy and the fact that Tan Chong don't bring in our type of cars in the first place, I guess I can just keep dreaming.

Thanks for the offer though - I was not looking to buy everything in the catalogue so no worries.

:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Street demos have been quite a staple diet for promoting Formula One here in Malaysia and for the first time ever, Team Lotus, in collaboration with Sepang International Circuit (SIC) and Air Asia, will be putting on a street demo at the heart of the country’s administrative capital, Putrajaya, on 2 April, Saturday.

Team Lotus drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will put on a thrilling show for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience