Nicole, the chick modder

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
hello guys..
so i guess some ppl has been checking my friendster lately.. but i can't recall that i've given permission to anyone to post my pictures here.. hmmm.. invading my privacy, right? *can i sue?* haha!
anyway, i've meet justin before and jesz.. and 2 other guys from this forum.. does anyone wants to check me out? lol.. u can do so with the "private" pictures that are posted in here :P

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
hello guys..
so i guess some ppl has been checking my friendster lately.. but i can't recall that i've given permission to anyone to post my pictures here.. hmmm.. invading my privacy, right? *can i sue?* haha!
anyway, i've meet justin before and jesz.. and 2 other guys from this forum.. does anyone wants to check me out? lol.. u can do so with the "private" pictures that are posted in here :P

i post wan lar

any problem?i took it from revsaint forum coz u very very very famous there mah

kekeke..everyone is talking bout u..nicole..nicole..who is she..why she no come to yumchar...always at there lor

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
me famous? u must be kidding.. u didn't take it from RS lar.. it's from my friendster :P
those pictures aren't in RS.. and no ppl talk about me in RS.. my thread there is DEAD

Last edited:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
me famous? u must be kidding.. u didn't take t from RS lar.. it's from my friendster :P
those pictures aren't in RS.. and no ppl talk about me in RS.. my thread there is DEAD

they talk bout u during gathering and outing session ler....

kekekee...come lar come out yumchar with us mah..or me?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
since u know how i look like then u should send me your pictures.. post it here at this thread.. to be fair and square.. deal?

wah like that meh...me shy ler...

nvm lar
i remove all ur picture in here ler

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
i think what had been done already been done.. no use to delete the pictures.. but if u want to post my pictures here, so pls ask for my permission first.. okay? thanx :) *no hard feelings*

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
i think what had been done already been done.. no use to delete the pictures.. but if u want to post my pictures here, so pls ask for my permission first.. okay? thanx :) *no hard feelings*
k k

sorry nicole...coz i feel excited when they talk bout u..so i posted ur picture without ur permission..but i do filter out which should post..which shouldnt..kekekekeke...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
hmmmm... so does that mean u, typical guy wants to know more about me? haha.. think u found my friendster, eh? :P

hmm..not really..i always stay at home..nothing to do mah....so promote bout u lor

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
TypicalGuy said:
hmm..not really..i always stay at home..nothing to do mah....so promote bout u lor
haiya, TypicalGuy, no need to malu-malu. nicole_nic, can I know more about you and your ride? Wanna TT?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
haha.. me? i'm just a girl who happens to lurve cars.. my ride is still ver y standard.. as jesz. .she saw my car.. and also xtracooljustin.. nothing much to shout about my car.. just a normal spectra.. boring... LOL..
just hoping that i'll get enough cash to custom made a nice bodykit, change rims and tyres and also hopefully can turbo charge it.. haha! *ka-ching* that involves $$ and i got none now.. :(
if u want to know how my car looks like, think typical guy already posted some of the pictures :P