Nicole, the chick modder

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
hello guys..
so i guess some ppl has been checking my friendster lately.. but i can't recall that i've given permission to anyone to post my pictures here.. hmmm.. invading my privacy, right? *can i sue?* haha!
anyway, i've meet justin before and jesz.. and 2 other guys from this forum.. does anyone wants to check me out? lol.. u can do so with the "private" pictures that are posted in here :P

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
hello guys..
so i guess some ppl has been checking my friendster lately.. but i can't recall that i've given permission to anyone to post my pictures here.. hmmm.. invading my privacy, right? *can i sue?* haha!
anyway, i've meet justin before and jesz.. and 2 other guys from this forum.. does anyone wants to check me out? lol.. u can do so with the "private" pictures that are posted in here :P

i post wan lar

any problem?i took it from revsaint forum coz u very very very famous there mah

kekeke..everyone is talking bout u..nicole..nicole..who is she..why she no come to yumchar...always at there lor

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
me famous? u must be kidding.. u didn't take it from RS lar.. it's from my friendster :P
those pictures aren't in RS.. and no ppl talk about me in RS.. my thread there is DEAD

Last edited:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
me famous? u must be kidding.. u didn't take t from RS lar.. it's from my friendster :P
those pictures aren't in RS.. and no ppl talk about me in RS.. my thread there is DEAD

they talk bout u during gathering and outing session ler....

kekekee...come lar come out yumchar with us mah..or me?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
since u know how i look like then u should send me your pictures.. post it here at this thread.. to be fair and square.. deal?

wah like that meh...me shy ler...

nvm lar
i remove all ur picture in here ler

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
i think what had been done already been done.. no use to delete the pictures.. but if u want to post my pictures here, so pls ask for my permission first.. okay? thanx :) *no hard feelings*

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
i think what had been done already been done.. no use to delete the pictures.. but if u want to post my pictures here, so pls ask for my permission first.. okay? thanx :) *no hard feelings*
k k

sorry nicole...coz i feel excited when they talk bout u..so i posted ur picture without ur permission..but i do filter out which should post..which shouldnt..kekekekeke...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
hmmmm... so does that mean u, typical guy wants to know more about me? haha.. think u found my friendster, eh? :P

hmm..not really..i always stay at home..nothing to do mah....so promote bout u lor

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
TypicalGuy said:
hmm..not really..i always stay at home..nothing to do mah....so promote bout u lor
haiya, TypicalGuy, no need to malu-malu. nicole_nic, can I know more about you and your ride? Wanna TT?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
haha.. me? i'm just a girl who happens to lurve cars.. my ride is still ver y standard.. as jesz. .she saw my car.. and also xtracooljustin.. nothing much to shout about my car.. just a normal spectra.. boring... LOL..
just hoping that i'll get enough cash to custom made a nice bodykit, change rims and tyres and also hopefully can turbo charge it.. haha! *ka-ching* that involves $$ and i got none now.. :(
if u want to know how my car looks like, think typical guy already posted some of the pictures :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning my fren found that his car is gone when he going to work.....he suspect car get stolen by midnight.....his car is wira special edition black colour..wif engine 1.8 twin cam..16 sport rim..others all standard...location car stolen is sg.buloh new village...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience