Nicole, the chick modder

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
taikor tr, my son now lagi teruk...he will take the spanar for me and take chair for me to sit if i were to jack up my car...then he will bz body try to do the same like how i do, his plastic 3 wheeler is a good benchmark for him to mod :biggrin:
Good lo like this....lucky he not take your spanar and whack your side fender and tell you "Pa, see I help you do wide body" Now my little girl also very like to watch those car videos and animation..Now I open Best Motoring Hot Version for her to watch.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I don't understand what is with guys who are intimidated with girls with awesome cars. I have a lady friend driving a FD and another a MRS. The FD > MRS but hey, still awesome cars. Pity I met them late....

Actually forget that. Imagine coming home one day and then the missus says "YOU GO AND MODIFY YOUR CAR AGAIN AH??" cuz she'd know what to look for.

I'd be dead meat if my wife were anything like Nicole or my 2 friends.
It's the oldest story in the playbook. Everyone wants to shack up with the rich chick with the nice equipment (btw I'm referring to their car equipment) but don't have the cojones to do so for fear of coming up inadequate...socially or whatever.

Typical isn't it ? Someone starts a newb introductory thread by prefacing it with "chick", "female", or "girl" and it's money in the bank that the thread will run and run and run. What are we on now ?....three years running and coming upwards to 100 pages long. She's got you guys wrap around her little finger hasn't she ? Poor b*stards. :biggrin:

So how's 4G1x Forum ? Haven't been there for ages.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Good lo like this....lucky he not take your spanar and whack your side fender and tell you "Pa, see I help you do wide body" Now my little girl also very like to watch those car videos and animation..Now I open Best Motoring Hot Version for her to watch.

Fstrader son next time will be doing the job :rofl:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
FYI, i don't like to have guys wrapped around my finger.. what i want to wrap around my finger is the rings that i buy for myself.. haha..

I like chatting here.. and i've known these guys virtually for like what.. 7 years.. it is not my intention to have so much attention here.. but on this thread/forum i've known a few ppl (met them in real life) and we've been great friends ever since..

So yea, i am not the typical attention whore who just create a thread just for attention :smokin:

It's the oldest story in the playbook. Everyone wants to shack up with the rich chick with the nice equipment (btw I'm referring to their car equipment) but don't have the cojones to do so for fear of coming up inadequate...socially or whatever.

Typical isn't it ? Someone starts a newb introductory thread by prefacing it with "chick", "female", or "girl" and it's money in the bank that the thread will run and run and run. What are we on now ?....three years running and coming upwards to 100 pages long. She's got you guys wrap around her little finger hasn't she ? Poor b*stards. :biggrin:

So how's 4G1x Forum ? Haven't been there for ages.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

to me, i don't feel there's any cons of having a gf/wife who love cars :P

coz to me, it is all your money and u deserve to spend it on the things that u like since u worked hard for it.. i never say NO to any mods my ex did to his R34 :P and we spent time polishing the pipes under the car hood ;)

i think the only con is, i will keep pushing the guy to go faster.. rofl!

In relationship but available :biggrin: (Dont need print screen)
Will send her the link myself :smokin:

This one has to print screen for some future benefits :rofl:

Got pro and cons for having girls who know and love cars and a girl who dont love cars and dont know cars.

Girls who love cars at least will enjoy with u to car events and etcs. Bringing a girl who dont love
cars, your day at car events is the worse nightmare u can ever imagine or had in your life.

Trust me, been there done that.

They would rather go shopping and they would not agree in any mods u do to your car.
To them is a waste of money...

But if u get a girl who love cars and can drive well and know mods, she at least would agree if
you modify your car since both love the same thing...but then what u change she surely will know.

But then i rather have a gf/wife who knows about cars than having one who doesnt and dont understand
why guys spend on mods rather than giving them money to shop. At least she will be more understanding
and have something in common...

Well, that's just what I think.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

True to that!

easy, if i don't mind you shopping, please don't mind me modding

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nicole, is not your average girl next door and definitely not like some famous attention whore which almost whole Malaysia know is who..cough cough* if Nicole is really an attention whore she can just post tons of sexy/half naked pics of herself here and let all the single guys here bleed to death....instead of typing words....

FVel, nicole's been here ages together with some other girls here...like whitepuppy, elaine, mindysy....these girls are petrol head also...
Not to cover for her but to just what's real...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If your little girl really pursue this, can call my daughter in future....hahahahaha:driver::driver:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Well, it's no longer there. Fred didn't renew it cuz everyone's on the FB page now and more active there.
fred is too busy plucking papaya from his farm......:smokin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR guys!! it is still not too late :P
Same to you. 5 more days to go and this year chap goh mei falls on same day as Valentine....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

thought u expired from here? lol
Comes around every now and then to steam ZTH guys up.....:rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It is over rated and a money maker for many businesses.
However, whether single or married still can be celebrated....:beer: or :tee:

I have a friend whose son is born on that day, so name obviously is Valentino.....:biggrin: